Night out to the movies and grub in Eddie Rockets?

Home Forums National Chat Night out to the movies and grub in Eddie Rockets?

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Jenny!!!

you’ll never guess what just happened, dh just came in and said will we take the kids to playground and then to eddie rockets. ha ha. am chuffed.bacon and cheese fries here i come. Mmmmmmmm
    in ur face girls 😆 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jenny your DH readmy mind, thinking of heading down to the ramparts later and maybe walk up to Auld McDonalds as the lads call it. Had a lovely healthy salad for lunch it was lovely really 😥 😥
    Taylor didnt know you had a mc sorry to hear about that, you doing ok.

Have put the 25th in my diary i have a christening the next day in Kildare but its not like were goign clubbing or anything…….

Really looking forward to the bowling think next thrusday is the plan

scole1

cool so next thurs bowling great fun….now where we having it funtasia or astro place??/

feck of jenny and your eddie rockets……ya lucky thing…….

then the 25th for the flicks great stuff……

looking forward to that now….taylor be prepared to be beaten….lol…..i’ll try anyways….

Jenny!!!

jealousy will get u nowhere girls, eddies was sooo delicious, mmmmmm, its the best thing to happen to this town (besides mumstown, of course) 😀

scole1

ohh what doid ya have love garlic and cheese fries..

Jenny!!!

got the classic with no tom+no onion, bacon + cheese fries,lrg coke and a smartie sundae to wash it down. yummy

Anonymous
    Inactive

heading to the new India Indus in Byranstown for lunch will let u know what its like

munchin
    Participant

ah girls give over i’ll never last till 25th month – but i’ll have to boy i’ll be treating myself! mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Moonflower

Count me in on any plans!!

have chance 2 go see Bon Jovi in summer wiv my 2 french young friends aged 20…is so tempting but i have never been one 4 lettin myself go at a rock concert but wiv 37 loomin this summer thinkin maybe sd just go & go for it!!! or will i look like their mother!!

Eddie rockets not best 4 a veggie buti love their ceasar salad without bacon of course & then fries wiv it..yum yum!!

Taylor5

Moonflower didnt know you were a veggie (after the smell of the yummy burgers your dh was cooking for M)

Did anyone see the new Lunch menu for lemongrass? It looks great andreally cheap too…. loads of yummy stuff.
    We could look at here for the next Saturday meet up, plenty of parking and loads of space.

Yeah, Lai had a mc a few months ago now, but Im a believer of things happen for a reason. Was a shock at the time but have to just look at ds and count my blessings

Moonflower

yes,so sorry bout those burgers that time,Dh is a terror 4 cookin smelly stuff wen he shouldnt be,but then again all he can cook is burgers & sausages.

Ds may end up veggie,he seems 2 eat veggie stuff easier than meat,so think wil go down that route but not as strict as i am gettin wiv myself,cant even eat a fish now or a prawn….dont laugh u meat eaters…i used 2 love prawns,now cant bear thought of eating one.

was thinkin of u otha day Taylor & thinking about time of year,sending you some hugs xx

MNG

Hi Taylor5 🙂

How are you? 🙂

Is that the cinema in drogheda?

Taylor5

No Moonflower the burgers smelt lovely I was dying for a homemade burger for days after that 😆 😆 😆
    I think A is a bit of a veggie, he wont eat much meat now, he will eat a bit of chicken, well only chicken kiev or 😆 fresh chicken gougons, but not much else…. he is a bit of a mouse and loves cheese. He’s on a crackers and cheese buzz at the moment.

mashimarogirl the movies will be in Drogheda, then Eddie Rockets down at Scotch Hall, you are welcome to come and if you need a lift I’ll gladly pick you up and drop you off, you wont be stuck

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.