Night out to the movies and grub in Eddie Rockets?

Home Forums National Chat Night out to the movies and grub in Eddie Rockets?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Hello girls
    Anyone intrested in a girly night to the movies and then a bite to eat in Eddie Rockets. A few of us went before but its was sooo frosty we skipped on Eddies…. There are some chickflics out like 27 dresses, I could never get dh to watch this :roll: :roll: :roll:

I’ll start a list and my day of choice

Me (taylor) Friday

Anonymous
    Inactive

you have just ruined my day, you have now put Eddie Rockets into my brain, i will not be able to think of anything else all day 😥 😥 An all i have is a salad for lunch 😥 😥
    Would love the flicks all my trips at the moment to kids films.

Jenny!!!

Have seen 27 dresses, it was quite good actually but would go again if it meant i could go to "empty pockets" afterwards..must make sure it doesnt overlap with mumstown bowling night. 🙂 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still thinking of chicken fillet burger, cant do Fridays when Drogs are playing at home, DH goes to all the home matches.
    Onion Rings………………………………

Jenny!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm bacon and cheese fries……

munchin
    Participant

taylor did you mean friday as in tomorrow? too short notice dh away
    can do mon next week?

Taylor5

Sorry no not this Friday but some other Friday…. I havent picked a picture either I was just putting one out there, we can vote for the movie of choice

munchin
    Participant

i can’t go Fri 4th or 11th but after that any friday would be great and i’ll go see anything (within reason 😆 😆 ) Friday is my treat day – LOVE………. eddie rockets

actually any idea brewing? we could do something like go the movies last friday of every month make it a monthly tpye thing????

Taylor5

Thats what we said the last time but its been a few months since we went, but I think its a great idea…..
    I doesnt have to be a Friday, anyday would suit me

Jenny!!!

good idea munchin, there wouldnt be as much organising that way either..

Taylor5

Why dont we try do other outings, I’d love to go see tommy ternian Vicar Street, he is doing loads of gigs in june and July….. anyone fancy a night out in the "Big Smoke"?

posie

It’s a great idea Taylor. Unfortunately Fridays don’t suit me at all. God I’d love a chicken fillet burger with cheesy fries and chicken goujons with garlic dip and a big glass of coke to wash it all down, followed by one of their yummy desserts. Thanks Taylor!!! 😆 😆

scole1

up for anything…..even the big smoke….. 😆

Taylor5

Ok so another night, I bet your all starving now…. garlic fries, vanilla malt (scole bring a bib for yourself….. remember? 😆 😆 😆 )

Think I’ll have a salad for my lunch 😆 😆 😆

Jenny!!!

Have been to see t.t. a few times in vicar st. and have to say i used to like him but his show was the exact same two years in a row, what a rip off, and i might have still found it funny the 2nd time round if he hadnt done practically the whole gig on the late late the night before, i’ll never forget it because it was being recorded for dvd and one of the cameras was right beside us and kept pointing at us, we bought the dvd and are in it a few times and its sooo obvious that we are fake laughing. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.