Nice nails

Home Forums Louth Chat Nice nails

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

I felt like a little pampering so I went into the Boston Barber Nail Bar in Scotch Hall last week to have my nails done. The girls are very nice and they did a lovely job on my hands & feet.

They have a mad selection of nails but I went with plain French Manicure and Gel nails on my feet. My toes still look lovely. I’ll defo go back…

Us mammies deserve a bit of nice treatment every now and then!!

Millie

Hiya,

I got gel overlays on hands and toes and they were excellent. They always have promotions on. Mine only cost €59 for french gels on hands and feet – yee haw. Ive always had my nails done but it just started to get too expensive but theyve obviously copped it there that prices needed to come down and theyve done it. I wish others would cop on too like eh hairdressers.

Wonderwoman

Hi

how much is it for french paint & file?

Anonymous
    Inactive

^

Taylor5

Millie if you looking for gel nails some of the girls on mt do them, Almae does them get hands done and gel toes for free… great offer.
    Think another of the girls is doing gel nails course but im sure she will post up if she is looking for someone to practice on 😉 😆 😆

Martina
    Participant

Any of you read about the new permanent mani/pedicure. Its a type of gel nail varnish that lasts for 12 weeks or something. Just wondering how much it would cost?

Taylor5

I know yvonne off here is doing the gel nails maybe she will post up and let you know the prices….
    im after breaking 4 nails over the past 24 hours… im gutted!

any tips to stop nails breaking?

Yvonne

Thanks Taylor!!
    I done the course for the Bio Sculpture gel overlays, known as the 3 week manicure… really enjoyed doing it and looking forward to ‘working’!!!

They do recommend them for people with weak nails Taylor, as the nails grow with them… therefore less breakage as the gel strengthens them…. and you soak them off so minimal or no damage to the nail…

Taylor5

Will have to get them done….

CaliGal

Is the gel toes offer still going on? Want to get mine done before I go to spain 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Caligal,

The gel toes offer is still on for Mumstown members for only 20 euro.

I got mine done a few weeks ago and they still look great. I would highly recommend Boston Beauty Bar, she did a great job on mine and they are very durable and lasting well. Well worth 20 euro!

The number for them is 041 980 9274

CaliGal

ok! Will give them a ring in the morning!

Wonderwoman

hiya
    CanI ask,what exactly is Gel Nails?

Almae

hi caligal

not sure if you were on about the offer Taylor Mention I had going,.
    its still on and its Free set of Gel Toes with French Set of Gel Nails.

pm for more info.

CaliGal

OMG I am in love with the gel toes 😛 😛 😛

Got mine done today in Scoth Hall and they are the business. Maintenance free for several weeks and all for €20 is what I love the most!

Oh yeah baby!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.