NEXT Sale

Home Forums Spot the Bargain NEXT Sale

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Elliemae

Just heard Next sale starts Sat 18th. Think its the usual 5am start?

Taylor5

Im sorry but its one sale I HATE, its not a real sale its more of a junk stock clearance, well I’ve never seen any of the current stock just rubbish stock and I went down one day at 6am so had just started
    Wont be getting out of my bed for this one

ruby

I totally agree…..it is very over rated…….t.hey just put out muck that nobody really wants……i avoid it like the plague……….i actually find that they are reasonable enough at full price so i get the stuff when i see it

Taylor5

I am going to take a spin down later just to get jeans for the kids, but really heading into town to check out the end of the Shaws and Adams sale

Yvonne

I went into the Next sale, at 5am with my SIL!!! – It was ok, got plenty of things for E, but not much for DS.. the homeware side wasn’t great. Wanted to get shirts for DH for work, but the selection in his size wasn’t great. SIL got loads for herself.

Went to Adams yesterday afternoon and there was nothing really… mainly small sizes….

Taylor5

Thank Yvonne you just saved me a trip. I would be looking for ds2 in Next, so if yu got nothing well then there wouldnt be anything for M……. They have loads at the minute was just looking to get some grow into bargains 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

Same as myself… as they say no point in buying a bargain unless you use it…. A has too much aswell…

mammycool
    Participant

Is it just me or do none of these sales have anything for little boys? I have bought tonnes for my dd (4mths) – will do her into next year but can get nothing for a 2 / 3 yr old boy!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have 2 boys and the clothes for boys is shocking…Pennys is great for Jeans and Cords and Tesco. Dunnes is crap never get anything there, find Next can be dear. My MIL always gets the boys great clothese..OKaidi think thats how you spell it. She just actaully got them lovely stuff from next.

I actaully wondering in to Next on Saturday at 5:50, picked up 2 bikins for my hols only cost me €10.5 for the 2. Just realised when i went home, that i had got a few in M&S in the sale, must have about 20, just need the the figure and my hols

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.