Next Opening St. Stephen’s Day!

Home Forums National Chat Next Opening St. Stephen’s Day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

Just wondering what you think about Next opening on St. Stephen’s Day for their sale…

I think its terrible – as much as I love their sale, doubt I will be making the trip in!!

munchin
    Participant

will most definitely not be going near ANY shops on stephen’s day
    i’m not big on sales anyway i hate the crowds but Xmas dady & stephen’s day are time for family
    Feel very sorry for anyone that has to work i know that the likes of the emergency services etc have to work – suppose it’s essential but how essential is it to have shops open – dorry but i don’t agree with the shops opening that day

missysmum

there should be a law against it!!! i’ll be in my pj’s all day and i feel so sorry for any staff who HAVE TO work!

CaliGal

I must say I was insane enough to do this last year. Was great and got loads but won’t be making the trek this year!

Babs

Debenhams opening too…don’t think I need anything THAT badly!! But great to have the option!!

Babs

Debenhams opening too…don’t think I need anything THAT badly!! But great to have the option!! Mind you, do the staff have any say in having to work? I hope they are on double time!!!

Bookwitch

I work in retail and usually you get a choice about either working Christmas Eve, Stephen’s Day, New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day. Stephen’s Day is a Bank Hol so most people get Double Time.
    Luckily I work in Scotch Hall which is closed on Stephen’s an New Year and I’m not working Chrimbo Eve either…score. 😀
    As for sales…It’s a recession shops need money but I Won’t be there!!!

Taylor5

Ah thats shocking…. could they not have given the staff the extra day

I HATE THE NEXT SALE MORE THEN ANY OTHER SALE….. ONLY SHIT STOCK FROM THE STOCK ROOM NOT CURRENT STOCK!!! 😈 😈 😈 😈

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.