Newborn Photographs

Home Forums Louth Chat Newborn Photographs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey everyone,

I am looking to get a present of a baby photo session for my sister, she is due in about 6 weeks. I have seen really fantastic photos of newborn babies on-line but they seem to be all American photographers, they use props for the photos, really nice.

Anyone know any good photographers in or around the Louth area .

Thanks,

KT

Jedt
    Keymaster

Pixi Foto can be nice, you can choose the kind of pics you want and they have digital cameras now, so you can see exactlyhow they are coming out. They have special offers on all the time, you should be able to get some from 10 euro. HTH

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Sabbi,

I have seen them al-right, I suppose I am comparing them to the American photographers I have seen, Pixie Foto are not really what I am looking for.

I should have said fine art baby photos, this is what they really are. Probably really expensive if I find anyone to do them ❗

rossylisa

Happymumblemum on here is a photographer she posts on here

lyn11

Eric Ronan in Stamullen, did our wedding photos but know his other specialty is baby pics…just google him. Gave us all pics on a cd too so we could print extras ourselves.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the replies, I will have a look.

libby1
    Participant

Google Janine Brannigan – she is very good with babies been a Mammy her self i would recommend her…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.