newbe…………..

Home Forums Introduce Yourself newbe…………..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    busy mum

hi everyone……..im new to all this hope im doin this right……….ive 2 little girls 4 and 2………tryin to cope here wit the terrible twos and a four yr old that has really found her own mind lol………..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome aboard busymum, you’ll fit right in here!!

If you need any help getting around the site let us know.

Happy chatting.

busy mum

thank u for the welcome loads of interesting stuff on here……..hours of fun for me.lol

chewieodie
    Participant

Welcome to the Mumstown family!

busy mum

thanks a mill for the welcome………..im abit lost to be honest 🙄

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hiya, don’t worry, we all feel a bit lost when we start. There are some good sections for you to check out.

See the box on the left up there called ‘ask the expert’ – if you click on the top of that box it will bring you into a section that is full of experts who can offer free advice on a host of topics, from pregnancy to going on holidays to getting your finances in order!

On the top toolbar, going across the top of this section, there are lots of different areas with articles, recipes, competitions etc you can check out

If you want to see the most recently talked about topics, click on the big Mumstown logo on the top left of the page, that will show you the top 10 topics right now.

If you want to see all the categories you can chat under, from national chat to pregnancy, to health etc, click on the Mumstown Chat tab, on the left of the tooolbar at the top of this section.

Don’t worry, you’ll get the hang of it soon enough and will be flying around. 🙂

Hope that helps.

busy mum

thank you so much………. 😀

pookie2

Keep an eye out for munchin. She has two little girls the same age as yours. I’ve three boys – 4, 2 & 5 weeks. Don’t get me started on my two years old! Talk about a mind of his own!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.