new years resolutions??

Home Forums National Chat new years resolutions??

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

I don’t mind any kind of boobs, not to mad on the big pants though.

Probably give up smoking.

Do you wear big pants too 😯 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Sorry these are a must in EVERY womans wardrobe ……. im sure Victoria Becham even owns a pair 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Well done on trying to give up smoking…. didnt know you smoked 😯 😆 😆 😆

Maria30

Thanks for all the words of support. Its good to know there are people out there that I can talk to. Sometimes its hard to talk to family members, they are just too close to the situation.

Good luck rcole with giving up smoking. I hope it all goes well for you.

Bookwitch

Maria anytime you want to talk please get in touch because I know how you feel. I have a suggestion for helping with PND symptoms which has helped me: Writing, you can write anything and it doesn’t have to be good it doesn’t have to make sense and you don’t have to read over. The idea is really just to express all your feelings good and bad and get them out so that you can forget about them. You can throw it away afterwards in fact I found it almost as therapeutic to throw the pages away as I did writing them.
    You could also keep a journal and make a commitment to write everyday and if you want to read over it you can see yourself improving.

In this vein my resolutions are:
    I will finish my novel
    I will be more organised

hjs

The ONLY advantage to suffering from Insufficient Glandular Tissue (google it, you’ll maybe be surprised) is that you don’t ever get saggy bresticles. Kinda to do with not ever having any in the first place, but it is occasionally an advantage being able to get away with out a brassiere! Ha Ha!

I tell u my sad M and S`bra fitting tale another day when RCole not listeneing!!! Hee hee hee!

WHealth4Life

I think I could make so many resolutions they’d make my head spin. The top ones would have to be:

1. Keep healthy and happy.
    2. Get organised; sort out my work-life balance so I get more quality time with DD.
    3. Try, try, try, not getting stressed out and worried with TTC; especially if it doesn’t happen for us straight away, just like the last time.
    4. Start each day with thanks, for all the wonderful people in my life.

Maria30

Hi Bookwitch,

I did the writing thing for ages and then let it slip when I was doing well. The counsellor advised me to do it and I found it a great help. I think its time to pick my pen up again.

I have 3 copies full of my writing and I have kept them all and maybe one day when I m feeling better and stronger I will be able to read over them and see how far I have moved on.

scole1

and maria you could write a women’s true take on pnd….

bookwitch you’re writing a novel i’m so delighted, can ya give us a sneak preview of what it’s about…fair play to ya…..

i’d love to write a kids book and roughly wrote an idea but will some day do it properly…

glad to say girls started one part of my personal goals one is college and have passed with flying colours if i must say so myself my first module in college only a load more to go so hopefully the high grade will continue certainly gave me a boost that’s for sure…..

whealth4life, you’ll get throught ttc, don’t stress out also the more relaxed you are the more it may happen but stick with it, be positve….

loving reading this great variety here and great to see such ambition wonderful

Maria30

Bookwitch, what type of novel are you writing?

Its great to see so many different aims for 2010. Hopefully we will all achieve them!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Well done Scole on not just passing – bit aceing – your exams!! knew you had it in ya girl!!

My new years resolution is to try to care a bit less about what people say and think about me. I get overly upset when someone says something bad about me and I know I am a good person, so I really should not worry about it so much.

I want to have a bit more romance with my hubby.

and….I also want to spend more time doing fun stuff with the kids…and on that note, we are off to make cookies!!! I’m starting my resolutions now!!!

And of course, to have a laugh doing op trans with all you mad women!!!

Maria30

Scole, well done on passing your exams. Wish you contiuned success with your course.

Bookwitch

Well done Scole great achievement.
    My novel is a fantasy novel for teenagers, it’s still early days but it’s fun to work on.

Maria30

Fair play to you Bookwitch. Dont forget us when your a famous novelist! 😀

scole1

thanks girls i could be crying on next one lol…..

sounds great bookwitch,fair play…best of luck with the rest of it…

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.