New Year’s Resolutions how are they??

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Perimenopause & Menopause support New Year’s Resolutions how are they??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark Acu

How are your January New Year’s Resolutions going. Yesterday was the Chinese New Year introducing the year of the Rabbit. What better time to have a look back at the promises we made for ourselves at our New Year. Have they fallen by the way side a bit or have they totally left the building? :?

Yesterday I thought about my resolutions and I have to say I am doing well so far. Having said that I have had to drag myself to the gym a few times and had to have a conversation with some of the voices in my head to get me there : ) Am loving Anti Gravity Yoga after each class I come out feeling fantastic on all levels. :D

I love the idea of the Chinese New Year being now as we are back into our normal routines after the madness of Christmas. We can start the off being full of enthusiasm but after a few weeks it can start to dwindle. Use the Chinese New Year as a take two type thing and look again at where you are at. Remember you are in control of you, and you can change. Look at things that get in your way as hurdles to get over not walls to stop you.

So as Joey on friends would say So How You Doin ?????

Mark

Jedt
    Keymaster

I am doing well, have been dealing with pregnancy related tiredness and nausea over past few weeks but still managing to get out with my ipod and get some good brisk walks in. Its tempting to lay on the couch and moan (which I must admit, I have done a few days 😆 😆 ) but I feel better when I get out and get some fresh air and exercise, so am doing my best to stick to it.

Determined not to become the size of a small elephant on this one 😛

Mark Acu

Well Done Sabbi

Dont worry about the little elephant they are really cute 😀

Mark

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.