NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS…DO YOU STILL MAKE THEM & KEEP THE

Home Forums National Chat NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS…DO YOU STILL MAKE THEM & KEEP THE

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well any brave people making and keeping resolutions…….I think I’ve make so many and not kept them :oops: I nearly give up……

scole1

mmmmm, no, lasts about 2 days then out the window….this year expecting baby so ha ha ha no diets lol…..but my new years resolution is to try and take care of myself and catch up with old friends…..other then that nothing…oh yeah stop nagging dh….yeah like that’ll happen…..lol….

ed1
    Participant

Well this year I am really going to try to lose weight. As you know Mummy5 we have our 20 year reunion this year so I want to loose a bit for that. I am also going to try to get out more for walks starting from when boys go back to school.

Hopefully I will be able to keep them this year.

Gismo

I’m also expecting baby number two so my new year’s resolution is to get out and about more with the kids when new arrival comes along and exercise more

scole1

gismo i’ll be joining ya, well in june, flab control…..lol….

joey_rudd

i’ve also said i’ll try and loss some weight too (as soon as babs is born and i can excercise)
    plus i’m adding not getting pregnant again too
    i’ll have to try and get out more with the children or else i’ll go nuts

scole1

yeah i think your gift basket when baby is born should include a chastity belt….lol……you’ve done your fair share for humanity….lol…

joey_rudd

Lol scole 😆

libby1
    Participant

I plan to keep to my New Year Resolutions – I have learned a lot about Life in the last 7 months & i plan to grow with this…..

i still make ney years resolution i think they’re fun and make you realize what you want for yourself..do i keep them is another story!!

I hoping this year and have so far been sticking a bit more to my plan…it’s very hard when your time is being occupied by little ones!! 🙁

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.