New to this, please help?

Home Forums Introduce Yourself New to this, please help?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sueb

Hi, My my names Sue, my sis told me about this site. I think its brilliant! But I am really frustrated as I dont know how to up load pictures into swap shop or profile. I clicked on Img but dont understand wat im supposed to do next? Help wat am I doing wrong, Im normally quite good on the computer??? :? :D
    Ta Sue x

chewieodie
    Participant

Hiya Sueb…

Welcome to mumstown! 😉

The picture thing is just about getting your image to be the right size, as it won’t upload unless it is under a certain size.

I tend to upload any pics into photobucket.com and then click on the link to share…. copy the code (the one for forum normally starts with IMG… if I can remember 😕 ) and then paste it into my message.

My profile avatar, I recall picking a picture, and resizing it to the requirements…. using picasa or something similar, and then uploading it.

Hope this helps a little….

Otherwise if there is an easier way….. ADMIN!!!!!!! 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello sueb

First off welcome to Mumstown, we hope you enjoy your time here.

The best way to upload photos is to use a website like photobucket.com its a very good secure website.

You simply upload your images and people can then click on the link you provide.

Hope this helps.

sueb

Thanks for the advice it was very helpful but unfortunatley still couldnt do it. Went onto photobucket uploaded pic but when i resize it smaller is only gives me the Img code for full size???? Anyone know wat im doing wrong?? 💡
    Thanks again
    Sue 😕

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.