New to site

Home Forums Dublin Chat New to site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tracyo

Hi guys can’t believe I’ve only come across this fab website my name is Tracy,am in Dublin one child at home and expecting another in 2 weeks. Looking forward to having a good nosey on the site :)

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Tracyo,

Welcome to Mumstown! 😀

How are you feeling? Only 2 weeks left, thats very exciting! I have 7 weeks left and it feels like its flying by.

Are you all set for baby’s arrival? Where are you having your baby? We are just getting car seat, moses basket and all that kind of stuff ready now. Really looking forward to it. 🙂

Tracyo

Hi sabbi yea it’s very exciting more nervous this time cause I know what’s ahead of me 😉 I’m in the rotunda this time was in hollis st last time rotunda good enough so far… Where are booked in for? 7 weeks will fly by is it your first? Fair play your getting everything done it gets very stressful trying to assemble everything after baby comes you just want ta be organised

Jedt
    Keymaster

Tracyo – its usually easier and faster on your second birth so hopefully you’ll be grand!! If you feel like a read, check out ‘The better birth book’ its a good one to read before the birth. I found it really helpful.

We’ve been moving kids rooms around this week to make space for baby….feels real now with the moses basket coming down!!

So excited to meet our baby in a few weeks. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.