New to Mumstown

Home Forums Introduce Yourself New to Mumstown

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all, im new to mumstown! Still trying to get the hang of it. Can anyone recommend creches in laytown/bettystown area? Im looking to put my son in 2 days a week, I think it will help him get used to mixing with other kids. :D

chewieodie
    Participant

Hi Leeanne

Welcome to Mumstown!

I’ve got my DS in fulltime montessori at Hopscotch, and my dd is in the toddler room for 2 days a week. ~Both of them are very very happy there.
    But there are lots of nice creche’s in the area…check out the back of the Meath Coaster for contact details… hope that helps.

Jedt
    Keymaster

My daughters go to the Naionra in Boyne Valley, they are doing really well in there and adapted to the Irish quickly and easily.

Before that, my son went to the Willows in Bettystown/Mornington area and I found them great too.

Welcome to the area – there is a parent & baby swim every Friday in Bettystown Court Hotel 10am, only 5 euro and open to any parents & babies/toddlers who want to attend. There is tea/coffee & scones afterwards too. Its nice for the kids to swim & play while the parents have a cuppa afterwards.

Also, next Tuesday morning,May 4th, there is the monthly parent & toddler get together in Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre, Drogheda 10am. Free parking, complimentary nibbles, lots of freebies and a kiddies play area. Lots of toddlers there for your LO to play with.

On Tuesday afternoon, May 4th, there is a get together in Scotch Hall, food court down stairs 2pm. Again, free parking, free play area and lots of other children for your little one to mix with.

Hope that helps! Happy chatting and might see you at an event soon. 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.