New to mumstown

Home Forums Introduce Yourself New to mumstown

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    elainef

hi all,

heard about the website on today fm am so glad there is an irish website to help mums… i’m an expecting mum am only 14wks into it but am looking forward to it. have my first scan on wednesday and am abit nervous about it.. am looking forward to getting to know some of ye and getting advice from you.

bye for now
    elaine

trixiebell
    Participant

welcome elaine!

Congrats on your pregnancy!

MauraH

Hi all,
    I too heard about the site on today fm this morning and decided to check it out. I’m not a new mum though, I’m a single mum to a wonderful 9yo girl.

Maura 🙂

Yvonne

Welcome to MT girls!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Girls,

Welcome to Mumstown!

Elaine, congrats on your pregnancy, check out the pregnancy & birth Ask the expert, shes fab and can answer any questions you may have. And mammamia on the right side have a fab website with lots of yummy stuff for mums to be, their Burts bees bath soak is worth getting pregnant for! I have 2, 4 and 6 year olds but I still use it, its so yummy 😉

Maura, There is a section for single parent chat too if you want to have a look in there.

And there is a local events guide so thats worth taking a look at as there may be something going on near you worth heading to.

Happy chatting and enjoy 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.