New to Mumstown

Home Forums Introduce Yourself New to Mumstown

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rigomad

Hi All my name is Amanda Keating and im from Offaly. I heard of the website through the Operation Transformation page on Facebook!I have an 8 month old little girl called Clìona.Im looking forward to looking through the site for loads of tips and getting to know everyone!

Maria30

Hi Amanda,

welcome to Mumstown. Its great for getting tips and advice.

Maria

Yvonne

Welcome Rigomad!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Welcome!!

Some of us may be a bit grumpy without chocolate at the moment but we are still a pretty nice bunch!!

The Bagel Bar are thinking of having a mumstown get together at the Bagel Bar in Edenderry (I think), is that near you?

Keep an eye out for that in the events and chat sections.

Happy chatting!

chewieodie
    Participant

Welcome to the site! We are like one huge mad family on here…. great for supporting each other!

rigomad

Ya Edenderry is only 15 minutes from me!Must keep an eye for that!!Thanks!

Taylor5

Welcome to the site, you will have a ball posting on here…. im sure your a bit grumpy yourself as your doing op trans too, well done on your MASSIVE weigh loss this week… keep it up and follow how we are doing on the forums
    happy posting

scole1

hye rigomad, welcome to mumstown, all the way in offaly, i’m sure you’ll enjoy it here the more the merrier…and wow great weight loss this week fair play to ya….

yep all us mammies are a little grumpy this week….i want choclate booo hooooo….ah but we will be beautiful in a few weeks time….

again enjoy it here, any questions just fire them out there

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.