New to here….

Home Forums Introduce Yourself New to here….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    shakey

Hi all,

Just joined today and already got info I was hoping for (about a M&T group). I’m in Dundalk but not from the town so don’t know any mums about. My DS is 19 months now and no2 on the way the end of May. It’s all go!

scole1

welcome to the site, and congrats on the pending arrival…..

there’s a good few mums on here from dundalk, also i think next thurs in bagel bar in marshes there’s a coffee morning so you should take a wander down there….

enjoy it here and any questions just ask….

chewieodie
    Participant

Hiya Shakey!

Welcome to Mumstown! Hope you enjoy chatting! 😀

hjs

Welcome!

I will be at the Bagel Bar in Dundalk next Thurs, 4th, collecting clothes for anyone interested in putting up bits and pieces on new website http://www.theclothesline.com , so come up and say hi, you’ll be very welcome!

Yvonne

Welcome to MT!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Shakey

we are having out get together at the Bagel Bar upstairs in the marshes food court from 10am. There are new mums every month and its a nice way to meet some people and have a chat in a relaxed environment.

Also, the Bagel bar very kindly give us samples of bagels and crepes free of charge so you can have a nibble too while chatting over tea or coffee

Hope to meet you then, I’m Siobhan, small blonde, always running around, come and say hi!

If you have any pregnancy or birth questions check out the ‘Ask the expert’ for pregnancy and birth and apart from that enjoy the gossip and chatting on Mumstown!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hiya,

There is an event in Mothercare Marshes this Wednesday night from 6.30-8pm for mums to be, all about pregnancy & birth. Includes freebies and discounts for your next few purchases.

Then we have our monthly get together Thursday morning, Feb 4th, 10am, upstairs, Marhses food court. Lots of mums, babies, toddlers, chat and kindly the Bagel bar supply us with complimentary Bagel Bites and crepes. Its nice and relaxed.

We may have a baby massage therapist there too this month, working on that at the moment. If not this week, we hope to have her next month.

Hope to see you Thursday; there are always new mums at these events so you won’t be the only one coming for the first time. However, If you want to come a little early, say 9.55, I will be there (small, blonde, always running around) and we can have a chat before everyone else starts to comes in.

Kind regards,
    Siobhan

trixiebell
    Participant

welcome to mt 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.