**New time for weekly parent & baby swim at BCH*

Home Forums Louth Chat **New time for weekly parent & baby swim at BCH*

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

The Bettystown Court Hotel is only opening on weekends during the winter months and as such, the time for the weekly parent & baby swim has been changed.

**The weekly swim will now take place at 11am on Friday mornings and there will be tea/coffee and scones available in the coffee dock, in the lobby from 12 o’clock**

If you have any queries, please contact the hotel at 041-9812926/041-9812900 or email the leisure centre at leisureclub@bettystowncourthotel.com

happymumblemum
    Participant

Is it still possible to get the specail offer later on in the day?

Taylor5

Can you still go on Saturdays? i havent been in a few weeks with coughs and colds

happymumblemum
    Participant

It was still on this evening we are just back…it was cold though ..I kept sneaking into the Jacuzzi, but it was making my recently twisted ankle feel wierd so I got scared and came out 😆 I imagined blood clots rising to my brain and my dying in Bettystown 😯

Taylor5

maybe they have turned the heat down to save money…. was it very cold?

happymumblemum
    Participant

Yes I was pretty cold when I wasn’t moving about..not so much the water but the air..could have been me though..would have happily stood in the sauna 😆

jeanette

i rang them today and he said , just come down fri, sat and today is sunday, i gather its on for the wekend which is fab . as 12 on a fri is a ta bit late for a toddler( lunch/sleep etc)

Jedt
    Keymaster

You can go for the swim anytime over the weekend, just let them know you are a Mumstown member when paying at leisure club reception. 😀

Taylor5

I went on Friday and its great, ds is asking to go again today, i told him we could have a bath as the offer isnt on today, but will bring them swimming when dh gets in from golf if the offer is still on today

happymumblemum
    Participant

was it warm?

Taylor5

Roasting!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.