New Shoes :)

Home Forums Louth Chat New Shoes :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    trixiebell
    Participant

Ive been on another site, and theres a lot of talk about new shoes, so I decided I wanted a pair of Christian Loubitons too and treated myself!!!

I wish :lol: :lol: !!!

What do you think? :)

Kate

drooling at the louboutins………sigh… 😆

Yvonne

Would love a pair… but way too high for me… try http://www.christainlouboutinshoesale.co.uk...

My BIL girlfriend has ordered a pair, I am so jealous!

Kate

girlfriends get great presents dont they? 😆

Taylor5

blackbull is 30 years old this weekend and you cant enter into a free draw behind the bar for a pair of jimmy choos

Jedt
    Keymaster

H&M are doing a line of Jimmy Choos starting at 59 euros a pair!!

As for Loubitons, I would love a pair. I know they are sky scrapers but apparently they are really easy to walk in (would like to try that for real). However, I don’t have 600 quid floating around to spare at the moment so I guess they’ll have to wait!

The best suggestion I can come up with is buy a pair of black high heels and paint the underneath and back of the heel with red nail polish – thats the Loubiton trademark. Hopefully no-one will be able to tell the difference….(lol)

trixiebell
    Participant

lol sabbi think thats what I will b doing lol 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

Hi Trixie, I love your new shoes but I still think that the old ones are better!!! Don’t like change ha ha .

They were your shoes 😥

Still think of Bernie too in her red spotty ones 😀

trixiebell
    Participant

I agree with you HMM!!

I have changed them back, I missed them 😆 😆 😆 😆

Even though I love, love , love the Louboutins, I still love the sparkly shoes!!!

xxx

mammycool
    Participant

I have to say, much as I like my shoes, I do not see the attraction in a pair that cost that amount of money! Even if I had it to spare, I would always feel guilty if I spent it on shoes.

I will just make do with looking at the nice ones in SATC!! 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.