New Scotch Hall Event for Parents

Home Forums National Chat New Scotch Hall Event for Parents

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ScotchHall

On July 7th Scotch Hall will launch The First Tuesday Club, a new club that will have demonstrations, informative talks, kids entertainment and special one-day-only discounts at participating Scotch Hall stores.

Membership of the First Tuesday Club is free and customers will be invited to come along on the first Tuesday of every month to enjoy a host of programmes such as cooking demonstrations, gardening tips, healthy eating tips for kids, fitness demos, summer activities information and much more. Participating Scotch Hall stores will also be offering fantastic discounts to members of the club and there will be lots to keep the kids entertained while parents enjoy the event with a kids’ corner in the food court where we will be playing DVD’s.

Join us at the centre court at Scotch Hall on Tuesday July 7th and register as a member of the First Tuesday Club to receive your fantastic, exclusive shopping discounts on great products for parents and kids and to get information on our monthly demonstrations.

The launch of the event brings Mini Chefs into Scotch Hall where there will be demos and information on cooking with the kids, healthy eating for children and families and fantastic lunch box ideas for summer trips. There will also be some great ideas for getting creative with your kids this summer with a demonstration from Art & Hobby in the food court. For more information, visit http://www.scotchhall.ie

Bookwitch

Thanks for posting that up but I couldn’t find anything on the scoth hall website

ScotchHall

Sorry about that, should be up shortly. Thanks, Scotch Hall

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds like a fantastic idea, hope it goes well.

On your website, you have Art & Hobby on at 1pm but no times for Mini Chefs. Can you post times please

Many thanks

ScotchHall

Hi,

I think we will be starting with Minichefs at 11am – 12.30am and then again at 2pm-3.30pm. It will be nice and casual so parents can just drop by and grab a coffee whenever suits them. It will be located at the back of the foodcourt and the DVD area for the kids will be down there as well.

If any one has any questions don’t hesitate to ask or if any one has anything they would like to see in the First Tuesday Club let me know.

Thanks,

Scotch Hall

Taylor5

Sounds good.

Just a question, dont know if you can do anything about it, but I HATE going to the shopping centres in Drogheda as the parent and baby parking is in the wrong spots, away from the door and in normal size spots, why cant some of the disabled parking on the left side of the double door that lead to the carpark…… never seen any disabled cars parked here

ScotchHall

I have spoken to the Car Park Manager about the parent and baby parking and he is looking into this at the moment – we hope to have some more spaces in place in the next week as we want the centre to be as accessible as possible to parents and customers so the shopping experience is as hassle free as possible.

I will update as soon as I get confirmation that the spaces have been marked.

Thanks,

Scotch Hall

Jedt
    Keymaster

This sounds like a fun event and something I can bring the children along to – looking forward to it!!!

Taylor5

Thats great news, I couldnt understand why they put them where they did 🙄 but not half as bad as the Laurances centre

Was in the Laurances centre the other day and had to ask were the parent parking was, I couldnt believe how stupid a position they are in, you are parked parallel to the road thus meaning you have to open one door into the wall and the other out onto the roadway……. that would turn me off shopping in a centre

Yvonne

Have to agree Taylor, the parent and baby parking in the Laurences Centre is ridiculous! They have a couple, well 4, spaces across from the paystation now but they get taken really quick!

That 1st Tuesday Club looks good, looking forward to going next week!

scole1

would love to go, but can’t drive for a bit, so maybe will catch the next one, best of luck…will keep an eye out for updates…

Taylor5

Scole could you not get the bus down…. I could take Chris and tie you or the baby to the roof 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 You could get the bus with the baby and meet us there

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.