New restaurant Navan with kids play area

Home Forums Meath Chat New restaurant Navan with kids play area

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

jesus , i live in navan and havent heard of anywhere like this.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Heard about a new restaurant in Navan, near the cinema which has a kids play area inside, does anyone know what its called?

Taylor5

great idea…. would love to know the name, sounds good.

The M1 service area is brilliant

millie2

Jesters play centre is beside the cinema but its there years and you can get food in it

Almae

thats the only place i can think of , it isnt a restaurant just a cafem sandwiches etc

Taylor5

Is there a ladies clothes shop in navan selling dresses and scarfs etc for only a few euro… i know someone who had a stunning black and white dress off the shoulder, she said it cost 6e in a shop in navan…. fab silk scarf for 5e

Almae

dont know that either :))

i really live in navan honest

Taylor5

dont know that either :))

i really live in navan honest

yeah… sure you do! 😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

think you mean Ashbourne Sabbi
    There is a new place opened beside the cinema – and Buy lo it’s called Mancini’s to be honest we went to try it out the other day and left – i thought it’s be like Eddie Rockets but to me it’s really a chippers with seats – the didn’t have fish fingers which is what dd1 wanted and they wouldn’t swap her drink for a milk shake so we left
    oh and the kiddies playroom is a playroom out to the back of the seats – we didn’t go in to check it out

mammycool
    Participant

O’Briens sandwich bar in Navan has a play area – it is not new but handy with small children. We just discovered it by accident. It it upstairs. There is a small portable with dvds. Soft mats on the floor. Mini tables and chairs. A doll house and a few other things. It is not closed off but you can get a table right beside it. Eat your lunch in peace, while the kids play and eat their lunch – without getting bored. A nice stress free lunch 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

Thanks for all the replies, lots of places to try out next time in that area with the kids!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.