new Quay 4 restaurant

Home Forums Louth Chat new Quay 4 restaurant

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    waawoo

Has anybody tried this restaurant? Myself and my husband decided to head in after we seen the advert inthe newspaper and try their ‘cook your own steak on a slab of lava’ dish. This was 100% my husbands idea and i (for a quiet life) went along not too excited. But boy was i wrong, that was possibly the best steak i have ever eaten. The service was just as good. We’ll be back soon with the kids to see how they manage but i’d highly recommend this place.

Yvonne

This sounds like something my DH would love… he travels and has done this in restaurants away and said it was brilliant…. will definitely be trying here!

Sweetpea

Sounds interesting, where abouts is it?

noeleenw

its down where la gondola was

scole1

oh yeah passed that place….looks nice alright, la gondala was lovely when it was there…looks like me and dh will have to have a date out and cooking steak idea great, he did that in portugal….so he can relive the holiers

edilum

Went here last night. Lovely, dh had the steak on a stone and said it was fab. Service lovely. Worth a visit for a new restaurant.

edilum

Went here last night. Lovely, dh had the steak on a stone and said it was fab. Service lovely. Worth a visit for a new restaurant.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Ooh, sounds nice, where exactly is that? never went to la gondola, no idea where it is! ta.

Yvonne

Sabbi, its on Wellington Quay… up from Bru, near apache pizza…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.