New Play area now open in Food Court in Laurence Town Centre

Home Forums Louth Chat New Play area now open in Food Court in Laurence Town Centre

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Laurence Town Centre are delighted to announce that our new play area in the food court is now open.

The area is fully gated and secured with a rubber mat play area, toys and kids movies playing all day. Join us in the food court for your coffee with the girls in the knowledge that the kids can play and you can relax.

We have some rules……not many. Kids must take off there shoes and put them in the shoe rack, they must hang up there coats and santize their hands before and after play. No food or drinks are allowed in the area.

As always I will be delighted to recieve feedback from parents and I welcome any suggestions you may have to improve the play area,

We look forward to seeing you all here and hope you enjoy some you time

Regards
    Susan

minxy

Sounds Great, myself and ds will defo be down, an excuse for some shopping.

scole1

that is so cool…laurence’s centre you guys deserve an award for best familt friendly shopping centre….for sure

munchin
    Participant

Great idea – will def head there for a coffee if i’m out & about

beamam

At last, a coffee in peace….mmm
    Thanks Susan 😀

beams

Thats great Susan – especially the part about no food and drink allowed in area – as a mam to a peanut allergic child 😥 i’m always on the alert to what other kids are eating and handing around to each other – but now i can have a coffee in peace – happy in the knowledge that dd is safe – thanks Susan – great work 😆

Yvonne

Its great! Was there today with my friend and her child, they loved it and it was brilliant having a cuppa in peace!!!

Well done Susan! You looked great today too! 😆

Taylor5

We will have to ask Susan out for our next big night out…

missysmum

Great, at last, a stress free coffee! Cant wait to see it on tues! will defo go up a lot more now too!
    Thanks!

nekam

Its always my meeting point because of the great space for my twins its going to be much better now many thanks xx

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.