new pet store m1 retail park

Home Forums National Chat new pet store m1 retail park

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    scole1

i see there’s going to be a new pet store opening in the retail park near smyths….has anyone heard when opening

rossylisa

never heard anything about it but there is one down in town

Taylor5

Fuck sake you’ve only got a feckin dog!!!! Pet Store, who do you think you are Noah? 🙄 😆 😆 😆 😆

rossylisa

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 there is a huge one in blanch taylor you want to see some of the stuff they have in it wedding dress and grooms suits enall my dd loves going into it but they are VERY expenisve

ed1
    Participant

I was only talking to the hubby about this about 10 mins ago. i think the one opening is equipet. if so it is great. there is one in ashbourne. its very cheap to get your dog groomed, they have an inhouse grooming service. i think a big dog is only €60, i was quoted €120 from somewhere else last year.

hopefully it will be opening soon 😆

scole1

no way they do grooming cool, found a mobile dog groomer they’ll come to your house doogy style they’re about 85euro they have a hydro bath on board and do the whole thing outside your house so no trips to the groomers leaving the dog for ages…..and they come to louth/meath

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes it is Equipet. I’ve been in the Navan and Ashbourne branches. They sell mainly horse stuff…hence the ‘Equi’ part of the name. They don’t do cats or dogs but do have supplies for them.

They have rabbits, hamsters and gerbals aswell as fish……but that’s about it. They are really nice stores though.

Siobhan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.