New optionat retirement

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Financial Advice & budgeting ideas New optionat retirement

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Financial Companion
    Participant

I attended a seminar/launch yesterday of an innovative new option for anyone who is approaching the age of 60 or has even passed it!

Without getting too technical, up to now, people could choose from their pension fund to either invest in an Approved Retirement Fund (ARF) or purchase an annuity which would guarantee an income for as long as they live.

The new option is like a combination of both, in that it is an ARF but it also has a guaranteed income for life AS WELL AS also having a death benefit of a fund whenever the retired person passes away.

It’s quite difficult to explain all of the details in this medium, but suffice to say there has never been an option close to it in the Irish market!

For anyone who is in that bracket, or more likely, who’s parents may be in that bracket and would like some more information, please feel free to PM me and I’ll try to help as much as possible. Dave.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.