New mums post baby tummy wrap!

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents New mums post baby tummy wrap!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Really liking the ‘Cinch’ from http://www.mammamia.ie

Its a 360 degree wrap, for wearing on post baby tummies. Its comfy, gives great support to tummy and lower back and can helps mums get back into shape post baby – without any crazy diets!

Had mine on today; its nice to wear and helps flatten all the bumpy bits that are left after baby is born. Good for easing lower back pain too, as it pulls the tummy in and this relieves strain on the lower back, so that was a good thing for me as my back has been hurting a bit. Clever idea and not as ugly as girdles I’ve seen before!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Sounds good!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hmm, you can have it next year after your babs arrives and my waist is back to a normal size again (I hope!!) 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks Sabbi but you are half my size I would say it would cut me in two!! I would lose flab alright.. I would be 6 feet under from lack of oxygen 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

Its very expandable – which is just as well because I have quite the spare tyre going on at the moment! Yesterday I had baby out for a walk and on the way home she started crying so I decided to walk really fast home to feed her and as I upped the pace I could feel all my extra bits bobbing up and down. Not pleasant!! Could have done with wearing the cinch then! 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

Very expandable , ok sounds good put me down for it for next year please god!!!

Fast walking is great for you, wobbly bits moving up and down must be doing some good!!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Fell much less wobbly when walking with the Cinch on – its great for that, makes me feel a bit like the old me by holding all the post baby bits in!! 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.