New mums met up around Ardee/Dundalk.

Home Forums Louth Chat New mums met up around Ardee/Dundalk.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mlily

Hi

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting up around the Ardee/Dundalk area?
    I’m a first time mum of a beautiful 12 week old dd, she was born at 33 weeks but is absolutely perfect and beautiful and is the love of my life who I adore :D
    I’m 31, originally from Meath but living in Ardee as a compromise as my partner is from Dundalk :) .

Thanks
    Mlily.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Milly,

There is a parent & baby/toddler meet up at the Marshes next Thursday morning. It is a small group and nice for chatting in a relaxed atmosphere. They give out free food and sometimes gifts to the parents too. Its on around 10-10.30am upstairs just beside where you get out of the lift

There are some lovely mums who come to this group and its really nice for a yap and the babies can have a play.

Sometimes there is a free baby massage demo too, not sure if the baby masseuse is coming next week but even so, its a nice get together

I’ll be there with my toddler, she’s a little blondie who runs all over the place, so I’ll be the mum running around after her 😀 😀

CaliGal

In addition to the Monthly Mumstown meeting there are weekly playgroups in Blackrock on a Friday at the Community Centre (Only runs during school terms) and on Thursday’s at the Redeemer Recource Centre in Dundalk 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Milly,

Hope its going well with your newborn…..

The next Mumstown get together in the Bagel Bar Marshes, Dundalk, is on August 5th, from around 10am. There will be lots of free food, goodies, giveaways and plenty of other mums & babies for chatting.

Hope to see you there 😀

loloflynn

Hi Milly,
    seen your message and thought that girl is in the same boat as me. Im from kilkenny and my partner is from Dundalk and we live in Dundalk. I had my first little baby boy six months ago and he is just the most wonderful little person on earth and i adore him. It can be hard being a new mom though especially if your not from the area and your family and friends are not close by. Networking is a good idea and the marshes event is very good. I did nt make it today myself but hope to be there next month so if your there do say hello. Congrats on your bundle of joy
    Eileen

louthangel
    Participant

Hi Milly,

Only new to this website, have 14 mth old and living in Ardee. Just being made reduntant at the weekend so im around for a chat and a coffee anytime.

Janet 😀

pookie2

Greetings all! Am also a blow in to Dundalk. Originally from Mayo, but up this side nearly 15 years. 3rd baby due end of Jan (two boys, 3..5 &1.5) so on maternity from early Dec. Would LOVE to meet new people, but not so easy to do when you’re an old fogey like me (could be in labour on 39th birthday!) Love my kids but need girlie company too! Feel free to PM me anytime.

Mlily

Hi Ladies

I have pm’d you my contact details if you’s want to meet up.
    There’s a few of us meet up at least once a week for a coffee and chat.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Pookie2,

The next Mumstown get together in the Marshes is on Thursday, October 7th. We meet at the Bagel Bar, upstairs and we have free bagel bites, special offers, giveaways and of course, plenty of chat!!

It’s a lovely group, a great mix and always new faces each month.

Hope to see you there in October, happy chatting in the meantime.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.