new mom and new to this

Home Forums Introduce Yourself new mom and new to this

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dels83

Hi all,
    Im a first time mom to my 3 month old son. Havent had a chance to take a proper look around on the site yet. Being a first time mom its nice to think i can get advice from other parents rather than looking up a book.

YvonneK

HI my name is Yvonne and I was like yourself starting out with no mammy to ask anything but to tellyou the truth if you are lucky to be at home enjoy the love and the cries and first steps and starting solids its a joy I have two children Adam age 4 and Hannah age 3 I had no one to ask for advice nand so far Ive done v well. if you like you can email me ymck68@yahoo.co.uk for a chat and cuppa Good luck
    8)

chewieodie
    Participant

Welcome dels83!
    You’ll get the hang of it all in no time, I can assure you! Enjoy…x

Jedt
    Keymaster

Welcome Debs83.

I have 3 children, aged 7, 6 and 3 and currently expecting number 4 and the most important thing I’ve learned is that I don’t know it all. Every day I feel like I’m learning something new as a mum, its a never ending learning curve, even on this pregnancy I am learning lots of things I did not know before!

Sometimes I get stuck about how to handle certain things (like most mums do!) and for that, its great to come on here for advice. I think if you know you don’t know it all, then you’ll be ok and will be able to ask for help when you need it.

Welcome to Mumstown, hope you enjoy all the chatting. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.