Home Forums Introduce Yourself New Member

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chell2104

I’m 19 weeks now…..so exciting :!: :!:

How you getting on with your pregnancy Chell?

chell2104

Hey Everyone new to this site, im on my first pregnancy, due in July so far everyhting is going great. Really looking forward to been a new mum X

Jedt
    Keymaster

HI Chell,

Welcome to Mumstown!

There is a wonderful lady, Tracy Donegan, in the ‘Ask the pregnancy & birth expert’ section who you can ask questions to, if you have anything you would like to know about your pregnancy & upcoming birth; this is at viewforum.php?f=44 – she also wrote a great book for mums-to-be in Ireland called ‘The Better Birth Book’, its brilliant, a must read for mums to be, I found it great.

And there is a mums-to-be section where you can chat to other mums-to-be at viewforum.php?f=18

I am pregnant myself too, due in August, baby number 4! Very excited…

Hope you enjoy Mumstown, if you need any help getting around let us know,

Happy chatting 😀

pookie2

Have 3 boys myself – youngest is 5 weeks old. Pregnany is sooooo exciting. Am in Dundalk, but originally from west. You a Louth native? Dundalk or Drog end? Just being nosey!

chewieodie
    Participant

Hey Chell! Welcome to Mumstown! 😉

chell2104

Hey Everyone

Sorry for the delay in getting back, was not on this for the last few days, im 22 weeks sabbi im due in July, all going good so far!!! Doing my walking and pregnancy yoga!(that i just love)

Pookie im an original from drogheda!!! living in ardee!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.