New home sought for lovely baby clothes…

Home Forums SWAP SHOP New home sought for lovely baby clothes…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My little fella (3 weeks) is thriving &, as he will definitely be my last, his baby clothes (& other bits & pieces) will be looking for a new home in the coming months. They are all in excellent condition & I’d prefer to see them used again. Many are blue, but a lot are neutral as well.

There are so many other things that parents have to buy new, that I’m sure someone could use these.

If anyone is expecting over the next 6 months or so – or knows someone who is – pm me to arrange a time to pop over & pick out anything that might suit – & have a cuppa (no charge for either!) (Dundalk area)

Jedt
    Keymaster

Are you sure you’re done now pookie??!! 😆 😆

pookie2

Now, now! That’s what he’s told me….. 😀 If only I was five years younger!

Anonymous
    Inactive

My little fella (3 weeks) is thriving &, as he will definitely be my last, his baby clothes (& other bits & pieces) will be looking for a new home in the coming months. They are all in excellent condition & I’d prefer to see them used again. Many are blue, but a lot are neutral as well.

There are so many other things that parents have to buy new, that I’m sure someone could use these.

If anyone is expecting over the next 6 months or so – or knows someone who is – pm me to arrange a time to pop over & pick out anything that might suit – & have a cuppa (no charge for either!) (Dundalk area)

Not sure how to post on here :-)) a bit confusing, @pookie I hope you got my pm. 🙂

pookie2

Blubee, didn’t get your pm. Try again!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Pookie,

Just read your post and Id be interested in some of the baby stuff you’ve got, Im due early December and Ive got nothing but a stroller from my last son as I didnt plan of having any more children so I gave away all the baby stuff. Would appreciate anything and I could collect if still available.

Im not even sure if Im posting a reply here or not as this site is very confusing when it comes to pm and posting 🙂

Regards,
    B

pookie2

Hi, Lemonbee!

Didn’t get your pm, just a copy of my post. Easiest thing to do is read this message and look to the right. It should say PM. Hit it, Type your message in the box that appears (I think a copy of this message will appear at the top of the box) & hit send with email or mobile contact details

The first bag of baby clothes is gone – but they were the smallest bits of stuff. I’ve more ready now – some 0-3 & some 3-6 months etc. My little fella is only 4 months & still isn’t huge (was approx 7.5lbs at birth), but I think washing and / or tumbling shrinks them a bit.

Let me know if you know baby’s sex – as can sort the neutrals from the blues. Another lady has asked about the clothes as well, but believe me there is plenty to go around. And it is only sensible to save money & the environment…

Anonymous
    Inactive

[My little fella (3 weeks) is thriving &, as he will definitely be my last, his baby clothes (& other bits & pieces) will be looking for a new home in the coming months. They are all in excellent condition & I’d prefer to see them used again. Many are blue, but a lot are neutral as well.

hey pookie
    i am on my own and due to have baby in januray but i have nothing in yet as it my first baby and was wondering if you have any colours to do a boy or a girl 😀
    thanks
    pamela

pookie2

Will get back to you Pamela. A couple of mums have contacted me, so I’ll try & see what suits everyone. I don’t have any more of the very littlest ones (newborn) as they have been re-homed already – but they really were very small & he was out of them in no time.

I kept mine mostly in babygros etc when they were little, simply because they are the most comfy for a baby & because they are easiest from a laundry point of view. They’ll all be washed etc, but there is no chance of me ironing anyting!

I’ll get back to you. Might be after kids go back to school as is bedlam here.

bubblesue

I know a girl that would definitely avail of your kind offer, I’ll wait to see how the people already contacted you get on and if there is anything left you might update 😉

pookie2

Will certainly do that

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.