new girl

Home Forums Introduce Yourself new girl

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    twinkle07

hi all, i have recently just moved to co meath with my fiance and our little boy who is 22 months. i jus heard about this site and glad i did it looks great. :) Liza[/i]

libby1
    Participant

Welcome – there is always someone to talk too

hjs

Welcome! u’ll find lots of useful info and a fair bit of craic too!

Where in Meath are you and have you come from far away?

Hope you enjoy the site and your new home. Look at threads on Bagel Bar meetings for more info on a good event where you can meet up with other mums in the area.

Enjoy!

trixiebell
    Participant

welcome liza d, its a great site x

chewieodie
    Participant

welcome welcome welcome! Where in Meath are you?

Yvonne

Welcome Liza!

twinkle07

Thanx all, have come from dublin and living in donacarney, its lovely here 🙂

chewieodie
    Participant

I’m in Bettystown…..
    😉

Also love it this side of the world! 😆

twinkle07

I’m in Bettystown…..
    😉

Also love it this side of the world! 😆
    I was a bit nervous movin away but it was the best decision! 🙂 Have u lived here long?

onthegomum

New to this site too…………….

Just putting the feet up after dinner and bedtime routine 😀

Dub living in kells.co.meath

i have 2 boys 2 and 3, busy busy ,delighted to find this site as find it hard to hook with mums in my area as I am out at work during the day and then home to do all the things that should have been done during the day .

Jedt
    Keymaster

Welcome Twinkle and onthegomum (what a fab yet true username!)

It’s great to be able to come on and chat and the mums on here are so nice, they made me feel so welcome when I signed up.

There are lots of areas on here to check out from recipes to articles and of course chat.

Also, if there is a ‘local event’ guide’ so you can see whats going on in your area and you can add an event for free too if you think it is something other parents would like to know about.

onthegomum – there was something up about the Kells Pink Ribbon walk a few weeks back…so there are some other Kells mums on here already….

Happy chatting!!

chewieodie
    Participant

Been here for a year… and have to say, I’m finding that I’m fitting in really well… made lovely new friends, and I think I’ve eventually found home! 😉
    Keep an eye out for our days / nights out… great to meet everyone…

munchin
    Participant

hi twinkle & onthegomum
    i’m from dublin orignally but living in meath for 5years now – this is great site and great way to meet people to – enjoy

twinkle07

Your all so nice thanx so much for being so welcoming 🙂 . Welcome onthegomum ur username is Great. 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.