New Event for Unattached People Over 35?

Home Forums Louth Chat New Event for Unattached People Over 35?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jrpn

You might have read about the new singles event coming to the Boyne-Valley Hotel on Sat Sept 5th. It is called the Genesis Club Event, and I am one of the organisers behind this event. My name is John and this is a fun relaxing event, where you will meet lots of genuine like-minded people from 35+ to 55+. It starts with some funfilled WIne Tasting, followed by music by our DJ until 2am. During the evening, there are many opportunities to interact with as many people as you wish, with the famous TALK CARD! The DJ will encourage lots of interaction with some dance routines, that encourages as many people to get up and involved. There is a very useful website called http://www.GenesisClub.ie but please let me know what you think? Ask whatever questions you wish! Also, we will be in the Bagle Bar

Saw your message this am, and I have been to the Dublin Genesis. Great fun and met lots of genuine guys. The Wine Tasting is good crack and samples very generous. I hear there is a coffee evening at the Bagle Bar in the Laurence Centre on Thur 20th from 6pm to 9pm. Anyone else interested in going let me know! See you there 😀

jrpn

Yes Nina, its a fun event, and everyone feels very relaxed. Our DJ Adrienne plays really good music, plenty of classics and engages the crowd in a tasteful way. There is a coffee eveing at the Bagle Bar in the Laurence Town Shopping Centre on Thur Aug 20th and you can tell your friends to come along. There will be FREE memberships given away on the night – so well worth a vist! John

jrpn

After tonights event in Dublin, the next venue to host the Genesis will be at the Boyne-Valley Hotel in Drogheda. There are a number of FREE "Wine Tasting" evenings, as well as "Coffee" ones, so check out http://www.GenesisCluub.ie from more information John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.