New Date 11th Dec: Mumstown Christmas Night Out!!

Home Forums National Chat New Date 11th Dec: Mumstown Christmas Night Out!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Bettystown Court Hotel are doing a really great deal for a Christmas night out. Drinks reception, 5 course dinner and dancing for only €39 a head. (They are also offering special prices for an overnight stay, check their website as per banner ad on top of page)

How about a Mumstown table or two for the mums & dads? Be nice to get dressed up and have a night out with drinks, dinner & dancing.

Ok, lets pick a date – how about the 4th December?

Reply here to add your name to the list….

scole1

you know what was thinking about this and so glad you posted up….
    count me in for sure, will ask dh if he wants to come…..

Jedt
    Keymaster

My hubby is in so thats one bloke so far. It would be nice to dress up and bring the fellas too – I suppose we have to let them get involved in some things!!!

Taylor5

I asked dh the other day, he said you girls will just leave us blokes like spas…. know a few will to go

hjs

ok, 4th it is although I want to go away for kids birthday next day so treat me gently!

Fabienne

Might come along, don’t know about dh.

When do you need to know for sure to book the table?

Babienne

Babs

Count me in!! Any excuse!! Hubby too (we don’t get out much so he not too fussy if its all women!! 😆 😆 )…can’t wait!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

So far 3 blokes and possibly 4/5 ladies are coming so its a good start. It will definitely not be all women….

Its a 20 euro deposit which needs to be paid by the end of next week. We can pay it when we go for our swim perhaps or it can be dropped into the hotel.

Then the remaining 19 euro is to be paid two weeks before.

39 euro is great value for drinks, dinner and dancing!

Please PM me with your details if you want to come.

Thanks!

trixiebell
    Participant

I will say it to DH later and see if he will come along too…

Would be a good night.

missysmum

hi girls,

that sounds like such great fun, i’m despereatley i need of a night out. i’m not joking when i say that i’ve only been out at night about 3 times since i’ve had dd and she’s now 2.5yrs old! my family dont live near me up here so there really aren’t many babysitters or opportunities to get out much. i dont even go to the toddler mornings in the bagel bar because dd is in playschool on tuesdays and i thought it might look weird if i turned up without her. i’m really not that great at meeting new people, you all sound like you know each other really well, would it be awkward if i went?

thanks.

hjs

Missymum,

U’d be very welcome at night out, we were all new to each other at some stage.

I’d b happy 2 meet up with u any time anywhere help u overcome ur nerves, day or night. I am blow in and know can b hard establishing a circle.

Might sound like we all know each other, but often it’s that we know each other by username, not nec in real life! We just have great craic online and in rela life at eventslike Bagel Bar, that’s y it’s such a great site.

Come join in!

scole1

missymum, and anyone else who feels the same…the main message here is that EVERYONE IS WELCOME….

as hjs said it may seem like we know everyone but some only know eachother from chatting on line, some have met at bagel bar, babyswim and coffee morning, night out etc….

but seriously the more the merrier, what’s the point being alone, like hjs if you want to meet anyone pm and we can arrange, don’t be shy….

we’ll be doing more things too to get out of the house, like roller skating in drogheda funtasia, hopefully cinema night etc etc….so come to the christmas party and have a laugh

missysmum

thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement!

i really think i’d like to go. i’ll check with dh to make sure he’s off that night for babysitting duties and get back to you when i know and i will defo take you up on your offer to meet. i’m goin to try to go to the next bagel bar meet up if i can to try to get to know some of you( i’ll be the only one without a baby or toddler but i’ll bring proof that i have one! lol) maybe i could meet some of you on the way in to the xmas nite if you dont mind, i would hate to walk in alone, god knows where i’d end up sitting!

thanks again.

trixiebell
    Participant

hi sabbi, put me down for 6 tickets, me, dh, mum, dad and MIL and FIL.

Thanks!!

scole1

and me too with dh … so 2 x tickets

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.