NEW CLASSES!!

Home Forums Louth Chat NEW CLASSES!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    laura

hi everyone,

there has been so many of you asking about Zumba fitness…well it’s back!!

As from Thursday 30th June ZUMBA will take place every thursday at 8pm in Labfitness… ZUMBA is all about having fun, smiling, enjoying the music and burning up to 1000 calories an hour… and 2 left feet are very welcome!!!!

Ditch the workout and join the party!!

Classes are pay as you go for 9 euro or 55 for an 8 week course..if you need more info please email me at laura@labfitness.com

Jedt
    Keymaster

Love the classes at Lab Fitness, you are guaranteed to sweat lots but also, laugh too and after a few weeks, really feel a difference in how you feel & look.

Always great fun and if clumsy me can do it, anyone can do it. 😀

Taylor5

Oh i loved this class…. such great fun and what a feckin workout, but you dont notice at all, would highly recommend this class

newmomma

Hey Laura would love to give this a go but honestly would it suit someone with 2 left feet, no co-ordination or sense of rhythm….but likes dancing 😳

Taylor5

Hey Laura would love to give this a go but honestly would it suit someone with 2 left feet, no co-ordination or sense of rhythm….but likes dancing 😳

Laura dont mention my left feet when you reply to this 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Newmomma if i can do this class anyone cane, i have no co-ordination, dont know my left from right and have 2 left feet…. i was terrible to start off but got a great work out and had such a laugh, by the second or third week i was starting to get a bit better. Give it a go i promise you will love it, Carol is just brilliant, you will just love her classes she is so nice and give your an amazing workout and at the same time will have you falling about laughing, you look at the clock and the hour has just passed, you leaving just wanting more and wishing for the next week. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.