NEW CINEMA IN GRANGERATH???

Home Forums National Chat NEW CINEMA IN GRANGERATH???

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Jenny!!!

Hi, ive heard that Scotch Hall phase 2 has ben put off because there is a cinema going into Grangerath. Has anyone else heard this??

scole1

what???? really???? omg so ecited if there is hope it’s a movies at….how cool would that be….so what they going to do with the groundwork they’d started at scotchy hally???

delly

I have heard about a 100 stories about what’s going into Scotch Hall, which other than Dunnes, are usually BS.

You can’t just decide to stick a cinema in at the last moment, and your not going to get the Scotch Hall developers to pull there cinema based on a rumour.

Jenny!!!

well seemingly you can see it in the planning office about the grangerath cinema, but havent looked myself yet, and think S.H. is doing really badly especially now that dunnes is pulling out , but either way the works have stopped on phase 2. would be great for us if cinema went in, great for the kids especially with the swimming pool aswell. oh well will just have to wait and see.

Moonflower

thats shame,i would prefer it at scotch hall. have been gettin excited about it opening there….but the longer it takes to build the longerDrogheda animal rescue can keep its temporary lock up shed until they raise money to get their new premises built! 🙂

lalalala

oooh would love for there to be a cinema in Grange Rath. Anyone know what else is going in there along with Dunnes? Is Dunnes pulling out of SH to move to Grange Rath? That’s a huge loss for the town centre if that is the case..

trixiebell
    Participant

pennies should open a big superstore in there if thats the case that Dunnes are pulling out, it would do loads of business, like the one in Blanch.

Why are Dunnes pulling out? ❓

Anonymous
    Inactive

i knew that Dunnes where moving into Grange Rath but i didnt know they were moving out of Scotch Hall. The new shopping centre is supposed to be open before christmas cant see it myself really. The new Tesco is opening in a few weeks aswell.
    The town really needs a new cinema. To be honest i dont care where it is as long as we get one soon.

Moonflower

Heard that Drogheda Animal Rescue have to move from their little lock up shed in grounds of where cinema is going in nxt cpla weeks…..so what is going in at Scotch Hall if its not cinema??? ohh like a mystery story…bit like a scooby doo episode….where will cinema be???

bunnacurry

BELIEVE THE REASON THEY STOPPED THE WORK IS BECAUSE THEY FOUND 18 OLD BODIES AND THE ARCHEAOLOGISTS ARE NOW TRAWLING THE SITE FOR MORE BODIES. RECKON THEY ARE FROM 1600 APPROX. SOME OF THE SITE HAS BEEN CLOSED WHILE THIS WOR IS BEING CARRIED OUT. WAS IN THE PAPER DURING THE WEEK

Moonflower

oooooooo……spooky!! 😯

Taylor5

I read in the indo that it was 30 bodies predating the famine and there is an old wall found too, it is older then the old town wall.

redbells

I also heard that ASDA are buying Dunnes…

Deirdre

I seriously doubt that ASDA are buying Dunnes. I know a manager who works for Dunnes and says that they have been told by the powers above that it has all just been chinese whispers which has gotten out of control. In my opinion it has been a good way of getting people to work harder for fear of loosing their jobs!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.