NEW childminding and saturday playgroup

Home Forums Louth Chat NEW childminding and saturday playgroup

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    marinha

Hi Mums and Dads of Co. Louth!

My name is Mara and I worked as a nanny in London for over 8 years (I was in my last job for 5 years!).
    Now I have my own family, Dermot (the gorgeous husband!) and our 2 little miracles, Gabriella, 25 months and Alessandra, 9 months.
    We are opening the doors of our house for another 2 FULL TIME kids. We will have a resting area with cots, high chairs for meal times, lots of age appropriate toys, plus plenty of singing, painting, clapping, dancing… and a secure back garden with swings and slides for maximum fun!
    For the parents convenience we will be opened from 7am to 7pm so you can drop your little one and pick it up anytime between these hours.
    My rates are €40p/day and €10p/h for babysitting in your own house.
    I am fully insured and voluntarily notified to Louth County Childcare Committee.
    I am reliable, responsible and fun. I also have a pediatric first aid certificate and plenty of experience!
    Please give me a ring on 0870577843 for a chat. Maybe we can meet up during the weekend and your family can meet ours.
    We live in Castlebellingham.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Kind regards,
    Mara

http://photobucket.com/marinha

From next Saturday (4th April) we will be hosting a new Mums and Babies group.
    Come and meet us and make new friends while savouring some hot tea and a yummy cupcake.
    €5 from 11am – 1pm.

scole1

fair play photos look great best of luck….

munchin
    Participant

yeah best of luck – photos look great

newmomma

Best of luck in your new venture marinha hope it goes really well for you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.