New Baby Shower Parties to make life easier for everyone!!

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents New Baby Shower Parties to make life easier for everyone!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    peoba

Hi Ladies,
    Just to let you know that we are starting our own Baby Shower Parties. The idea is that we will travel to you and bring along products from our collections suitable for mummies and expectant babies. This way your friend or family member, whoever you are hosting the party for can choose the things that they really love. We have a fab selection of clothing and gift items that are unique and some exclusive to Ireland. It always nice to buy something different and that’s why we stand out from the others. Samples of our products will be brought to your location and we can then take orders for whatever preference of size or colour is required. It’s a good excuse for the girls to get together before baby arrives and also allows you the chance to buy your friend or family member what they really want. If anyone is interested you can email us on shop@peoba.ie or pm me on this. You can also visit our website at http://www.peoba.ie .We are restricted to Louth for the moment but can travel as far as Newry up north or in between. Love to know what any of you think,
    kind regards
    Sara

Jedt
    Keymaster

I love this idea, I wish someone would have thrown me a party like this when I was preggers!! Maybe I’ll go again for the gifts……he he!

hjs

I’m tellin E-vil!

peoba

Why do you say ‘I’m tellin E-vil

Jedt
    Keymaster

we call admin ‘evil admin’ – just a silly little joke we have!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.