new baby product every mother should have

Home Forums National Chat new baby product every mother should have

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

For all the new mums out there thought you’d like this new baby product, just like how the bumbo changed our lives I can see this doing the same, have ordered one for myself

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/n … es_shaking

rossylisa

😆 😆 😆 😆 😯

Babs

Oh how I relate to that!!!! Wonder if they do one for two children!!! 🙄 🙄

Almae

seriously , is that for real , I think its awful.

trixiebell
    Participant

😯

Jeez!!!

Babs

Oh please tell me you’re joking and don’t really think its serious!!!!!!!!!

Almae

i didnt know what to think , i think its tasteless considering babies die from Shaken Baby Syndrome. Its not a subject for jokes. sorry but i find it offensive.

they would make anything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crfGXmxJ1vM

Babs

😆 😆 😆 …thats great!!! How anal is that (excuse the pun)….I heard it mentioned on the radio the other day…in fairness I do think the American market is wackey enough to sell anything!!!!

Almae

could u imagine hanging something like that up in tha bathroom or even using it 🙂 LOL :mrgreen:

Anonymous
    Inactive

totally agree with almae – tastless. and it is something no parent should consider buying.
    one should learn how to be with one’s baby, how to look after one’s baby and not how to lock one’s baby in a ball or anything else for that matter 👿
    if you angry punch a bag, a pillow and not a baby in a ball – even it says that the baby is totally safe.
    for those in favour i would advise to read a bit about human psychology etc.
    it could be a first, maybe small, step to become an abusive parent – have seen enough of that in my working career.

Babs

I want to know do they now sell a handle to hold the handle of this invention…incase it is UNHYGIENIC and you may touch it or (God FORBID) your self!!!!!!! The world’s gone MAD!!!! 😯

Babs

It is a spoof…it is not real…you cant actually buy one…it is from a website that does spoof news stories….and I think every mother has felt the frustration of exhaustion and a crying baby and can relate to feeling like they will explode…but I sincerely hope no mother would actually harm their child….while I respect all your views and that you feel it is tastleless, lets not make discussing openly the feelings we as parents occasionally feel a taboo…this may be making fun of a serious subject but sometimes through laughing we can touch on much more sensitive matters and acknowledge they exist without getting to heavy….harming children is wrong…being able to laugh at ourselves is not…

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is a spoof…it is not real
    then for me a line was crossed. …

.but I sincerely hope no mother would actually harm their child…
    that’s a naive thought, unfortunately

lets not make discussing openly the feelings we as parents occasionally feel a taboo..
    with that i agree 100%. most parents feel sheer frustration with their kids at some point, and it is good to talk about it, to discuss it, to laugh, to exchange ways of dealing with those feelings but to show , even as a joke, that the solution to that is locking a baby in a ball – that for me crossed the line.

as i said – i look at things like that through my own working experience, and don’t think it’s funny at all.

Babs

And with all due respect I too work in the field but thats beside the point!!! This is meant as an ironic satire, not real….it is poking fun at a society that could possibly see this as a good idea (am sure there are some out there that would, sadly)….and no, I am not "naive", as I said I would always HOPE a mother would not shake/harm a baby (thats "hope" not PRESUME or KNOW)…this is the beauty of a sense of humour, there are many types and clearly ours differ… 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I musn’t have a sense of humour then………really hated this spoof or not.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.