New Arrival

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    JMum

Hi Girls,

Just wanted to let you all know that baby Katie Charlotte arrived by c section on the 24th June weighing in at 6 pounds 7 ounces. I had a great experience at OLOL as it was an elective section this time round. No panicking or stress. She is doing well and I think I ‘m getting the hang of the breast feeding better this time round.

Congrats to all the other new mummies x

ed1
    Participant

Congrats JMum. Well done…

rossylisa

congrats to you and welcome baby katie 😀

munchin
    Participant

hey congrats Jmum and welcome baby Katie
    I too had elective section in OLOL in june – completely different experience to the mayhem of an emergency one!
    Hope all going well for you

trixiebell
    Participant

congrats jmum!!!

Welcome baby Katie 🙂

noeleenw

brill well done to all .. katie is a lovely name i have a katie too

scole1

congrats jmum delighted for ya, katie a beautiful name…hope you’re recovering from section well, i too had an elective section on the 19th june, was terrified but really i shouldn’t have been, feel so much better this time round compared to last time had 3rd degree tear had surgery afterwards felt like crap for ages after, feel great this time….
    the thing is to keep moving around….

actually munchin and jmum…..did you feel any after pains, i felt nothing…was wondering is this coz body never laboured? felt bruised and stretched but no contraction pains etc…..also found the care in olol was fab this tim round all the nurses were wonderful really lovely girls…..

anyway here’s to all the new babies and recovering mammies….

Yvonne

Thats great news, congratulations JMum!! Welcome to Baby Katie!

Congrats JMum 😀

JMum

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. Scole, no pains as such but did feel a bit bruised. It doesn’t feel numb this time either. Its such as weird sensation – having someone’s hands inside your stomach!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.