Never thought I would post here but ….

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Never thought I would post here but ….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

glad scan went well HMM

Taylor5

Remember the toffee crisp advert…. sydney 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Delighted it went well, i told you i was told all sorts of things, hole in babys belly etc, consultant ruled it out in a scan later that week, dont think they have a clue

happymumblemum
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 😆 yes , took a while but it came to me 😆 😆 😆

I think you are right they don’t have a clue….think we should go back to the olden days push 6 kids out on the kitchen table and have 10 fags after with a tot of brandy to put the child to sleep for an hour…they all seemed to manage…( well not really 😉 but no one spoke of things like that then)

Maria30

Thanks girls 😀

Delighted all went well with your scan HMM.

Taylor5

Congrats Happymumblemam and Louthmam 😀

I m 15 weeks pregnant today. Due the 27th Feb so if you both go over and I go early we can have a Mumstown get together in the labour ward 😉

Hmmm,

I have a nearly 9 yr gap between my boys and they get on great most of the time. If they were closer in age they would still argue so it doesnt make that much of a difference really.

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Maria i half read the firstpost (no glasses on) and i totally missed you news!!!!!! IM SO SORRY
    OMG IM BEYOND DELIGHTED FOR YOU AND S XXXXX

Maria30

Thanks Taylor, we are delighted especially after the miscarriage. I found the first few months tough emotionally but things are getting back on track now

Yvonne

Maria, congratulations to you both, delighted for you!!!!

My friend Liza is pregnant again too, she is due the end of January, bit of a baby boom going on!

Maria30

Thanks Yvonne.

Definitely a baby boom going on. My sister is due the 9th March and a friend of ours is due the 1st March.

LouthMam

Congratulations Maria30 – delighted for you.
    And HMM – glad to hear your second scan produced such good news! That’s really great – you must be so relieved.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Big baby boom going on here at the moment….its brilliant to hear all this happy news 😀

Taylor is psychic when it comes to these things…she knew I was pregnant before I said a word to anyone! 😉

Yvonne – please tell Liza I said huge congrats, saw her lovely baby bump in your girls night out photo, was thrilled to see her looking so well. That’s great news! 😀

trixiebell
    Participant

congrats all 🙂 x

Taylor5

Big baby boom going on here at the moment….its brilliant to hear all this happy news 😀

Taylor is psychic when it comes to these things…she knew I was pregnant before I said a word to anyone! 😉

Yvonne – please tell Liza I said huge congrats, saw her lovely baby bump in your girls night out photo, was thrilled to see her looking so well. That’s great news! 😀

Sorry Sabbi….. im a witch!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

Aw hmm I dont be on here much at all anymore…….but I have to say CONGRATULATIONS…..delighted for ya xxx

Same to you Maria!

Bernie

Aw so nice reading this thread HMM. I think I can remember having a few conversations with you way back and you were quite adament 1 was enough for you 😆 😆
    Agree wih you on the scan thing though. One of my good friends was told there was water on the babies neck or something (??not sure, but something like this) and could possibly be brain damaged. They considered an abortion then were later told everything was fine!! The stress she went through, it’s awful!

trixiebell
    Participant

welcome back Bernie 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.