Neptune Gym v Bettystown Court

Home Forums Louth Chat Neptune Gym v Bettystown Court

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kate

Has anyone experience of these two gyms? Particularly pool and parking.

Fabienne

Was in the Neptune years ago, now in B court.

the gym (machines) room in Neptune was so hot. In B court on the ground floor, ok, but their class room is very hot.

Parking is ok in both.

The pool, is nicer in Neptune, lovely view over the sea (but quite dark, compare to B court), but not great for young kids, when in baby pool, you can’t see it from the main pool.

In B court, find it more child friendly, and there is a fountain/bubbles fun for kids , nice change from baby pool into big pool.

The staff is friendly in B court, they make you work.
    Once or twice, I was waiting for a friend, they pushed me to start cycling while waiting her before to go to class.

Sure, if you go in both and ask for 1 day to try before join, they’ll let you.
    The new manager in B court is really helpfull, will make everything he can to make you happy to join.
    Haven’t been in Neptune for years, sure the staff is equally good.

Let us know which one you pick.

Fabienne

Jedt
    Keymaster

I would have to say Bettystown Court, they are so friendly and helpful. The pool is nice and clean, the kids section is warm and the pool toys are nice too. The changing area is nice in there too and I like the way they always have a travel cot so you can pop baby somewhere safe when you’re getting dressed.

They offer great prices on kids swimming classes too.

Also, their coffee dock is nice and tea/coffee scones are warm, yummy and very reasonable priced so for me, they win hands down!!

Hope that helps.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.