Neighbour problems!!!!!

Home Forums National Chat Neighbour problems!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

Where do i start!!!??
    Well i have been living in an estate for the past 3 years and its only say in the last 6 months that i have been having problems with my neighbours across the street. There son is 9/10 and constantly picks on my ds (6) now my ds is no saint and talks/hits back but this big boy always starts it ALWAYS, once he hit my son for no apparent reason and girls when i say hit im being mild, it was more of a whack on the back and my ds (who is normallly tough enough) came home bawling crying. That was the straw the broke the camels back for me, so i went over to the mothers house and told her what went on, now as i said i know my son is no siant, but this boys behaviour takes the p, she said sure they just kids, eh i know that but i just wanted to let you know what is going on and maybe we could keep them away from each other( really only wanted to let her know what was going on, maybe she was oblivious to it) but she said sure they dont get on, i also know that and have told me ds several times to stay away from him which he does, sometimes i wont evenlet my ds out when he is out.
    i dont know what is wrong with this big boy, one of my other neighbours sits out watching her kids(7 &4) when this older boy is out, another neighbour told me that he showed her son who is also 6 his penis , like OH MY GOD!!!!!!
    anyway, my friend called up the other day to collect her car which she had left parked at the end of my driveway and i was at the door talking to her, her bf was behind her car in his own car as he had dropped her off, when this big boy and his friend kicked there football and hit my friends car, i said nothng accident and all that, the next kick of the ball hit her bf car, so i calmly said to the boys, come on now lads take it easy, will ye move down a bit, to which the other lad said sorry missus and moved down, BUT the other one just stares at me !!!! then, i get the dad hanging out his window, in front of my mate and her bf, telling me there is a car park at the bottom of the road !!??? eh excuse me????? so he persisted on screaming at me from his wondow telling me there is a car park at the bottom of the street. now it aint a car park, its a bit of space that would maybe hold about 4 cars. but i didnt say this to him, i said, excuse me i only asked them to be careful and move down a bit. girls i mean come on, i didnt shout or nothing at them, they were kicking ball outside my house not his house. what if they hit my car which was in my driveway? would he tell me to move my car to the "carpark" and to top it off there is a huge field down the road where they could play footie, you know what i mean!!!
    then when the father finished his rant, the big boy started telling his friend to kick the ball at my car in my driveway ( i had the front window open and heard him say f**king kick at her car silly b**th!! so i sat and watched them for about half hour to make sure they didnt!!!

there are other things as well, the boy will walk out in front of my car when im driving, has cycled behind me when im reversing out of my driveway, has stuck his fingers up at me several times, im a single parent but ds dad has also gotten the fingers when leaving ds home, i mean how much more can i take form a family like this you know what i mean!!!

obviuosly i cant talk to them as i have tried that and having a grown man screaming out his window at me isnt a good sign either. thank god its the winter and ds isnt really playing outside that much, but when it comes to sat and suns, he sometimes cant go out to play and its unfair you know what i mean. i have done nothing wrong at all but yet i get this tirade of abuse from a grown man, my god.

Phew , rant over!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Good jes yummy! My brother had awful bother with kids like this in their old estate they lived in but it got that bad they had to get the guards down a few times. Now on their side i have to say my bro n sis n law did ask for a lot of it but they eventuall had to move it got that bad. Theyd no proof of nout. Its basically pure bulliness that ur puttin up with. No friggin way is it fair on you what so ever. On this one i wdnt have the foggiest what to do….can your landlord do somethin??!!! If you call the guards to talk to them it cd make matters worse. All i can sa i hope it gets better for ya!!!!!! Im useless i know!

yummymummy

your not useless, i dont think there is anything i can do. ring the gurads isnt an option really they not that bad to warrent a call from them you know, its more the fact that the dad abused me out his window in front of my friends and he knows i live alone, why not get the wife to talk to me, told x and he said the next time anything happens he will go and talk to them 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

Now on my bros side of things again there was no physical abuse or anythin done to them, basically kids on their premises, parkin cars outside their gate on purpose, kickin of balls on their property…jus them bein a nuisence. Theyd many a finger too n pure abuse shouted, but the guards took it all very serious!

yummymummy

they live 2 doors up on the oppisite side of the road, so no probs with parking etc i dunno, i just needed to rant. the silly fecker walked in front of me yest, i mean if i knocked him down that would be my prob but its ok for him to walk out in front of me, and i know its on purpose as he comes off the path and onto the road. getting meself all workind up again now GRR!!!

where do people like this come from??

Joanne06
    Participant

Ill tell ya where they come from………OFF THE SOUL OF UR SHOE!!!!

Yvonne

Jeez Yummy, thats terrible to have to put up with that…. and as you have tried talking to them there is little else you can do apart from the guards, but you know where that will get you… unless you document everything for a spell with times, dates etc and then go to the guards? Hope it eases off soon for you though…

Gismo

Hey yummy. Why don’t you try the department of environment. Theydeal with antisocial behaviour and disturbance of the peace etc. which is what this f*cker is doing. They can send an anonymous warning letter to them stating that they have had complaints in relation to them and that if the situation doesn’t improve then they will have to take the matter further – meaning court proceedings.

Its also no harm in contacting the guards and asking them to keep a note of things so that you have evidence to back up your case

yummymummy

ooh gismo really???

i might just have to write it all down, but u see i could go for weeks and nothing and then it all comes about, the 2 weeks they were on hols were blissfull i tell ya 🙂 🙂

Yvonne

Thats a great option for ya Yummy! Never knew that there was someone you could contact about that… go for it!

Gismo

Yep really .

Now make sure you keep a note of every incident no matter how far apart they are. It helps if you have a record of every incident as it happens.

Go onto their website..i’m sure there is something about disturbances on it.

yummymummy

will do gismo thanks a million.

yep will do and ill start from last friday and their appalling behaviour 🙂 thanks gismo!!!!

EJ

Sounds Crazy, but you could try Reverse Psychology???? Next time he’s out playing football, come out smiling and tell him he’s really good, does he play for any team…., or he should join one, and his dad could shout him on from the sidelines.

Next time he hits your son, ask him does he like boxing or martial arts, he’s really big (strong) and tell him there’s loads of clubs, they’d love him to join… tell the Dad you love what he’s done with the house, he must be really good at DIY, and how lucky his wife is.. he’ll think you fancy him and he wont shout at you any more!!

In reality, dont let on that you’re phased at all by their behaviour – they are trying to take your energy by bullying, and if they get it, they’ll keep coming back for more.

yummymummy

EJ thanks for your sugestions but there is no way i can be that nice to them, i dont even want to say hi, i have tried, the mother is kinda a recluse and sits in all day with the baby, the father never says hi back when i used to say hi that is and as for the dvil child, yeah right he’d prob tll me to f**k off 🙂

EJ

Well thats unfortunate, its one thing to have ignorant neighbours who dont say hi, but when they are going out of their way to torment you, its a lot worse.

Theres only one thing for it! REVENGE!!!!

Only Joking!!! 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.