Need to rant….

Home Forums National Chat Need to rant….

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Have been hearing a few bits and pieces about her from neighbour on the other side…..she doesn’t sound like the nicest of women….im just going to stay out of her way but if we do cross paths ill smile & say hello 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

So…….I saw my neighbour for the first time since the car parking episode, we both walked out our doors at the same time.i looked over & smiled at her & she just turned her back on me & walked back into her house….so I guess that’s how shes going to be from now on.Fun & games NOT!

Anonymous
    Inactive

After ignoring me in the am….she had the cheek to knock on the door (my partner answered) to say she was going out but she was expecting a package & could she get them to call into us to deliver it….I really think she had a bit a nerve asking us seen as she blanked me earlier in the day.

Fabienne

Just tell her that you’ll glue a note on her door to let her know the package was delivered 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

Keep on smiling – its no fun having an enemy in a neighbour (speaking from experience!!)

Be nice and hopefully she will come around and be nice to you in time.

The joys of nutters!!

Financial Companion
    Participant

Just tell her that you’ll glue a note on her door to let her know the package was delivered 🙂

😆 love it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

so we took the package in for her but she didn’t even call in to collect it (her car had been back over 2 hours & still no sign of her).My partner said he would drop it in to her as he didn’t want her ringing the bell & risking waking Hailey from her nap. He barely got a thanks when she took the package off him 🙄 she is one unfriendly frustrating woman!…..

I will continue to 🙂 at her when I see her & say hello cos as you all say I do not want a nightmare neighbour situation on my hands.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.