Need to get a present for Parents

Home Forums National Chat Need to get a present for Parents

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Why not a picture on canvas of your children or all grand-children (if possible to have them all).
    I’m like you never have ideas.

Best of luck.
    Fabienne

MaryE

Im back again looking for ideas, im just such a hopeless shopper.

Have to get my parents a Christmas gift, they look after kids one day a week for me, so would like to get them something half decent, normally get them tickets for a show next year or something but i havent seen anything good on???

Any other ideas??

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do they have a favourite restaurant?.most restaurants do vouchers now & its nice to treat them to a night out.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Shaws have lovely wine glasses, I got some sets and they are gorgeous and not expensive. They make a nice gift?

On your recommendation I got my mam a peg bag – its so funny, cannot wait to give it to her, she loves washing clothes (not really but she does it so much we give her fierce slagging) so this will be a laugh on Christmas day!!

Taylor5

Why not send away for a night or two Castle Leslie are doing some fab offers at the moment

Jedt
    Keymaster

The canvas pictures are a great idea – and if you look in your goody bag from Tuesday’s event, there are special offers for Mumstown members on getting those done up!!

MaryE

Thanks for replies.

They are so hard to buy for. Got them a voucher for aweekend away last year for mams birthday & they actually let it go out of date, i could have killed them. I would have feckin used it.

The only gift that i have already got them, is a collage of photos of them with the kids, so the canvas would be more of the same really.

Gave mam a peg bag for her birthday this year.

Its my dads birthday at Christmas too & i actually asked him what he wanted as couldnt think of anything, feel like ive exhausted all the presents, anyway he wants a voucher for amazon.com so he can purchse downloadable books for his kindle. So must do that.

The local restaurant where they live might be an idea alright. At least they would use it.

Fabienne

For voucher out of date sometimes if you give them a call they’ll extend it. Of if they go on holidays get them Aerlingus or another airline vouchers.
    Or voucher for their local garden shop asmany people will use it to renew shrubs and bulbs.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.