Need some style advice?

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! Need some style advice?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Some shopping centres now offer a personal stylist service, where their in house stylist will spend a few hours shopping with you to help you pick clothes and accessories. Some of the centres who offer this service charge for it but at Marshes in Dundalk its free!

I did it myself last year, I went around with their personal stylist Caroline for some help with picking dresses and outfits for some events I had coming up close to Christmas. I felt like Cinderella with a fairy Godmother. When I went into shops with Caroline the staff were so quick to bring us dresses and tops and were so helpful. I really enjoyed it and the outfits I bought on the day have definitely got a lot of wear.

If you have a special event coming up or if you just fancy getting a bit of help to update your style or pick a new style for yourself, I have to give Caroline a big thumbs up.

It does not matter if you have 100 euro or 500 euro, she is brilliant and will help you find some great looks that you will feel comfortable but look great in, on whatever budget you have to spend. She put me in dresses that I would never in a million years have tried on and they looked and felt great on and I learned alot on the day about styles that suit me.

Such a brilliant service and ideal for mammies, as our body shape changes so much and I think most of us could do with a little help from time to time.

To find out more, see http://www.marshesshopping.com/ or call 042 93 95250

Yvonne

Totally agree Sabbi! I was with Caroline before Christmas last year and she was brilliant!

I am quite self conscious and struggle to try on clothes when shopping anyway, but felt extremely comfortable with her! Spent two hours with her and came home with a couple of bags of clothes – a great feeling!

Highly recommended!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.