need ideas for garden

Home Forums National Chat need ideas for garden

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    viv

need to do something with my back garden anyone got any ideas would like some photos just to give me some ideas have not got a clue HELP. :? :?

yummymummy

viv , pm happymumblemum, she will give you plenty of ideas!!!!! her garden is just gorgeous.

Yvonne

Second doing that – she is a natural when it comes to gardening!

rossylisa

id show you mine but with all the rain all it is weeds and down by the swings is like a jungle 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

I;ve designed a few gardens for a few people (family and friends) we did our own of course, we had our garden done and we didnteven have our kitchen fitted 🙄

Just a few things what size is your garden? (width and lenght)

What is the aspect of it? (ie North or South)

What do you want the garden for, do you have kids or pets? Do you want a seating/patio area?

Just give a general gist of things and I’ll have a look, I’ll do something up on CAD and put some planting Ideas in too…
    Sorry better go little boy doing his poo

EJ

Ah Taylor – do I see you on RTE as a garden designer in a few years???

Taylor5

No but dh wants to give up work and set up his own garden design business…… not an easy choice when he earns good wage and is the sole earner in this house. Maybe when he wins the lotto

viv

hi taylor5 IFi can send u photo of garden would that help sorry im only replying have been working all over the weekend.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.