Need help looking for xmas toy

Home Forums Louth Chat Need help looking for xmas toy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Girls dont know if anyone can help, heatons had a Rachet Gun (transformers truck gun) in the 1/2 price sale, it was only 15 euro or something, A said Oh I like that, but thought no more, said I’d call back alone and pick it up for stocking filler…. but all sold out and now its the only thing he has on his santa list

Ive been onto heatons and a lovely girl is trying to find the gun, she cant find it on their system so thats not helping, she is ringing Droghed to try get a code and then she is doing a search of their other stores, she is so nice but dont think its looking good as she hasnt phoned back…
    Would anyone have picked on of these guns up as a stocking fill who would be willing to sell, I did get one like this last year in choice but hey dont have any this year!!!!
    PLEASE HELP

jayne

I’m heading into heatons in drogheda tomorrow, i’ll have a look and i’ll even ask for you. i hope that i’m lucky and it helps

ciarac

hey, i will check for you on Sat in Dundalk if thats any help, what exactly does it look like? sorry don’t have a clue on boys toys that old yet?!!!!! but no probs, will check for you

Jomoodar

i will be in heatons in finglas in morning Taylor 5 i will let you know too!! hope you get one! but dont end up with too many!!

Taylor5

It a green transformer truck its in a box, the transformer is called ratchet, it looks like a truck but transformes into a gun…. its two tones of green. Its about a foot long and 1/2 a foot high and deep so a big chunky thing its in the half price sale and its 15 euro…..

Havent gotten a call back from heaton might ring head office again in the morning….. all your girls going to heatons if you find it you could asked the staff to hold if for me, if you dont mind.
    Thanks

Taylor5

Thanks girls… and a huge thank you to yvonne. One is being sent to Drogheda will get it on Monday 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

jayne

so glad you got sorted 😀

Almae

delighted ui got sorted 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.