Need advise on childrens hairdressers…

Home Forums National Chat Need advise on childrens hairdressers…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    JMum

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a childrens hairdresser in Drogheda? I went to book an appt today in Kiddies Kuts but its gone, I thought that J would be distracted enough in there to have his hair chopped but it wasn’t to be!

So does anyone know of a hairdressers that does young kids i.e. 21 month old,? I have to get it done before the weekend as we are all off to a birthday party and J looks like a little shaggy dog.

Thanks girls

Moonflower

Hi,

I cant beleive thats gone, thought it was really good idea….and would be so busy.

Have you tried the little hairdressors in Mornington, i think its called Hair by Neil, a girl that comes to me for treatments always takes her little one there for haircuts, can park right outside and quick and easy. I havent been myself but just a thought!!

Taylor5

I know Greenman barbers does my friends kids, and they do a lovely job…. dont go to the orangeroom in Bryanstown, my ds got a rotten hair cut there, sticks up all over and it never did that before 🙄

ed1
    Participant

are you sure cool cuts is gone? i thought it was still in at the back of the shop. they have jewelery at the front.

ck

it is still there just at back of shop

JMum

oooooooooh I didn’t look in the shop I just noticed the sign outsde had gone. Thanks everyone.

Taylor5

About 3 weeks ago I tried ringing a few times and the number just rang out… will check it out the next time Im down the town

happymumblemum
    Participant

no they have defiantely closed down girls……………………..

yummymummy

its not gone, its still there there is just handbags or something being sold at the front of the shop!!!!
    i used to go the greenman with ds since he was about 19-20months old the lads there were grand with him, its very popular so be prepared to wait.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Is it still there?????????My neighbour always goes there but told me that they have gone.
    Must go have a look

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.