need a walker- will swap with a swing

Home Forums SWAP SHOP need a walker- will swap with a swing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    beamam

Hi all,

DS is at the stage now where he just wants to be on the go all the time! His swing isn’t getting a look in lately and I’d love to get him a walker. I know they’re not too expensive but I’m thinking that when he starts to crawl, he won’t want to know it either!
    So if anyone has a walker they don’t need any more I’d love it and can give a swing to the walker owner. It’s one of the graco ones that has 5 different speeds and music too.
    Thanks
    beamam
    PS: was just thinking that a second hand baby equipment shop would make a fortune in these times but don’t think they exist?

Taylor5

I got a walker in smyths the other day for 39 euro they had a cheaper one too…

beamam

Hi Taylor,

Thanks for letting me know Taylor. I’ll go up for a look during the week.Never really wanted to have to get one but at this rate, it’s for my sanity as well as DS’s!!!!!!!!

Taylor5

They are on sale so I dont know how long the sale is for, I got the graco one, its grand…. I was getting sick of ds2 crying everytime someone left the room, didnt want it to become a habit. now he can just try and follow us, so everyone happy and I too wont be going mad 😆 😆 😆

beamam

I’ll head up today for a look cause I could be ages trying to get a second hand one. I can justify the money cause it’s either spend it on the walker or a big night out to destress!!
    hope your Ds is having great fun in his!

Taylor5

Best 39 euro ever spent lol
    You could buy your walking and then get a bottle of a few cans (whatevers your tipple) to celebrate 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.