Neck of womb swipe???

Home Forums National Chat Neck of womb swipe???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Thats true, but you know when sometimes they are doing a routine exam they just go ahead and do a sweep…. my consultant was giving me an internal when I was had ds, he just said while he was doingit, Oh thinks look like they are going to start moving soon but I’ll just do a sweep to speed things up….. He didnt ask me but just did it while he was there, I wasnt going to ask about it I just let him get it over and done with

scole1

i was due bab on the 8th dec went for final check up on the 7th when they said that i was already 2cm dialated they did ask me if i wanted the stretch and sweep done, unforgetable suppose like a smear really, then later that day gunk came out then at 4.45am on the 10th dec felt twinge went to hospital after having a shower and then 8.08am bab was fully emerged…….so ya never know it might just help things along for some and not for others

Happymammy

I know once i am relaxed it wont hurt as much as it would if i was all tensed up ive been googling it all afternoon!!! 😆
    So im not that worried now. I cant wait, i could have the baby by the weekend sooo excited now! Have to get all the final shopping trips done asap!

Gismo

Best of luck happy mammy such an exciting time for you 🙂

Taylor5

It doesnt hurt….. its not his feckin hand up there its his finger, sure it will be like throwing a sausage up O’Connells Street in your case 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Happymammy

Its been that long since anything has been up there i probably wont let it go and he’l loose a finger or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

Your soooooo rude taylor go wash ya mouth out!!! 😆

Taylor5

Dont be telling lies its a long time, its not that long…… about nine months. STOP worring it will be fine and its not bad at all, put it this way its easier then pushing a baby out 😆 😆 😆 😆

Jenny!!!

😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

You are unreal Taylor!!!! 😯 😆 😆

I had a sweep done on DD, wasn’t warned she was going to do it, was uncomfortable and she nearly sent me through the wall 😯 😆 , and it didn’t work for me, I was 3 days early.

Happymammy

I dont htink i fancy jumping through walls!!!!!! 😯

At the end of the day im getting done anyway so if it works it works!

noeleenw

best of luck happymammy 😆 😆

Taylor5

God its DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA all the way to the end with Happymammy…. should me Moanymammy 😆 😆 😆 😆

mumv2

Had it done on both kids. Works like a dream. Not really sore and only takes a sec.

Best of luck by the way and don’t forget to buy some Arnica tabs from chemist or health food shop. Bruising will be gone in no time.

noeleenw

i went to chemist the other day and got arnica and manuka honey. Must pack my bags soon 😳 😳

Wonderwoman

Good Luck Happymammy!

my due date has arrived but baby not!!! So I might ask about this sweeping business…..though i’m a little concerned u need arnica for brusing!!???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.