Navan, furniture shops

Home Forums National Chat Navan, furniture shops

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

Two friends told me that there is plenty of furniture shops in Navan.
    What are the names and WHERE ? Need clear directions, 9 years doing to route to the airport few times a year, still don’t know the exit! So desperate case, but need to find as many furniture shops as possible.
    Still looking for a corner sofa bed.
    None that suits me yet. one but it’s only online order and want to sit on it before I buy.

Help me please.

Fabienne

Taylor5

Loads in Navan, they are in the ind estates but not sure of the name. Sherlocks have opened a new place down the town, if your coming in the slane road, over the bridge turn left, then right and they are on the left.. im sure some of the navan girls will help you…. dont think you will get what your looking for, always found Navan shops very "granny like"

Financial Companion
    Participant

It’s Beechmount Industrial estate in Navan, Fabienne. When you arrive at the main road in Navan from Slane direction turn left and then take the right turn for Trim and follow the 2nd map on this link http://www.furniture.ie/downloads/get_i … te_map.pdf 😉

Jedt
    Keymaster

Google maps!! Its the easy way to get from where you are to where you want to get to! http://maps.google.ie/

HTH

Fabienne

google map is great if you know the name
    can’t really type furniture shop, navan.
    Thanks for info all of you.
    I’ll have my husband look at the map (I could but don’t want) and might go there this WE or when my parents will be over so we won’t drag this kids along in my quest for the sofa that does exist only in my head 😆

Fabienne

mammycool
    Participant

There are lots of furniture shops in the Beechmount Industrial Estate in Navan – be warned – very expensive. Though there is a more reasonably priced one way in at the very back(assuming it is still open). Easy Living is on Flower Hill in Navan – much cheaper. When you come into Navan from the Slane road – take the second exit(1st exit is flower hill but it is one way) – go down to the bottom of the hill(junction with the old n3) and turn left, take the first left back up flower hill and take the first left.

Fabienne

Thanks for info.
    I’ll let you know if I find my dream sofa.

I saw one in homebase furniture brochure, does anyone has experiences homebase sofas?

Fabienne

Taylor5

No but homebase and Argos are the one company, so have a look in Argos the might stock the same item…. Delivery with homebase works out expensive (i think 50e for local delivery)

Fabienne

Argos has it.
    But we had some bad experience with Argos. So now I know, won’t get it there.
    Still need to search.

Thanks for info Taylor.

Fabienne

scole1

or what about wogans interiors in drogheda
    they have good quality furniture and local too we got our carpets and furniture from them when we first moved here….

Fabienne

They don’t have corner sofa bed. And I made up my mind about it, too stubborn to change. And on top of that I know exactly what it must look like.
    something like
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/part … FA+BED.htm

L shaped back not just plain back + 2 arm rest.

Might never find it, but still will look a bit longer before I get something else.

Fabienne

Fabienne

I think we found it!

Fabienne

Taylor5

I think we found it!

Fabienne

Where did you find it? I only ask as im looking for one too

libby1
    Participant

I seen a lovely corner sofa in Homebase – Tryed to get b4 Christmas but would have taken 12 weeks to get
    So instead got one in Wogans – was delivered next day

Seen one in the window….

Taylor5
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.